Monday August 19th ALS Listening thread

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Artiessobriety, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Guests tonight: Kevin Allison, Bonnie Bernstein, and music from Redlight King

First segment is just more proof Bocchetti is a retarded slug.

If you guys didn't enjoy the Scott Thorson interview I strongly suggest you skip the Kevin Allison interview. Enough with all the gay guests..we get it. Nothings wrong with it, but fuck nobody wants to hear about a guy getting cattle prodded in the ass. It's amazing how Artie is putting up with this.

oh and the band fucking sucks. Bonnie should be great as always though.

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    More gay guests, shitty bands and Yoko Bernstein

What is with the endless gay propaganda on the show? Do what you want but enough with these sacred groups.

3. Artiessobriety

Reputations:
    lol Yoko Bernstein.
    Kevin Allison was in for almost theentire first hour and 10 minutes of the second. Almost everything they talked about were things he's done in his sex life.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  4. Artiessobriety

Reputations:
    Awesome call by Rod from Bayside. :artiejj:

5. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Rod coming in big! Funny call and I have the sneaking suspicion that the Artie impression was purposely bad.

Agree with AS, band was awful and the gay guest is dependent if you like to hear 1 man's very weird sexual escapades.

Not sure what "Yoko" Bernstein refers to... Did she cause the rift between Nick and Art?

Third hour was fantastic (after the band and interview). No guest, just the entire crew laughing at Mike because he is lying through his teeth. The Bocchetti loses his shit again at Dan and James (the board operator) eggs him on by playing Dan's audio clips, which confuse and anger The Bochetti even further. Dan also makes a very funny joke about the person who captions the show on Audience.

If the idiot who posts the podcasts to the website can do it correctly this week, get on Hour 3, go past the band song and interview and get ready to laugh.

6. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit the twins had a look of absolute horror on their faces during that Bocchetti meltdown at the end of the show. That fucktard is deranged.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Haha. They blatantly display their disgust for that sea creature now.

I'm about to turn it on now. Any decent parts beside beginning and end?

8. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
  9. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I like Bonnie, so I watch her segments, regardless. Rod's call is near the beginning of Bonnie's 2nd segment in Hour 2.

Hour 2: 1)Band; 2)Gay guy; 3)Bonnie-1; 4)Bonnie-2; END.

Man, Artie was excited to have Bonnie on again. None of this "tired" Artie when she was on. Eyes were wide open and focused on her.

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    haha artie loves bonnie. maybe he has fond memories of her back when he was all doped out betting on games and she was on the sidelines? b/c shes hot enough but he treats her like a supermodel lol

11. BochettisChin

BochettisChin New Member

Reputations:
    Mike was particularly psychotic tonight. My God, I can only imagine how much his second chin was wobbling and shaking all over the place

12. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    Does anyone know where i can get the Rod from Bayside call. I think its missing from the 23 minute hour 2 podcast on the website. The other Stitcher like apps i use to sometimes dl the show only got the 23 minute hr 2 as well.

Thanks in advance.

Also, how much is really seperating Mike Bocchetti from a handgun at this point. The only good thing is that he would probably either be overpowered by Sue Costello or fall and shoot himself in the shin if he ever did go crazy at work.

13. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Gay lifestyle chat followed by Bonnie Bernstein. Good Christ, WTF are they doing with this show?

14. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    I didn't really like the subject matter Allison went on abou.

But at least he's in the industry and not a gay bar owner from down the street.

Oddly enough, Artie really steered him into all the gay sex talk and kept it there. It was odd.

Overall the show was enjoyable though.

15. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:

It's gotten so bad. If it doesn't start getting better this week, I don't think I'm watching anymore after the break. Artie is the only person I like on the show and they have him so handcuffed schilling products, pushing gay propaganda, interviewing people I would pay to never talk to me, it's not even worth it anymore.

16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Almost as much gay talk as the Stern show now.

17. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Gay guy had funny stuff at the beginning about the industry, then it slowly transitioned to 100% gay sex experiences.

I think all of this stems from the Chris Culliver stuff from the Super Bowl. Art cannot seem homphobic now that he has a gay light shown on him.

18. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's so fucking irritating listening to old N&A in the car, then coming home a hearing what TALS has become. An hour of gay talk? He even kept him for another segment so he could keep telling gay stories? Was waiting to see if Artie would ask him about his cock size. I just don't get it. I'm mainly listening out of habit now, and cause I'm a fan of Artie's. Still holding out hope they'll make some changes.

19. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Look at what this fucking dumb-dumb typed trying to get people to buy his shit.... he can't even get the name right. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

20. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Mike lost his shit when that lady caller from California called him delusional. he never thinks he's wrong, ever. listen to how many times he say "no"
    when Artie is interrogating him.

" No art, no but no. no art... art but no... but no.. no. no.. but no art"

that's a typical response.

I hate him more and more everyday.