More big brother

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Colorado preschool refused to let 4-year-old eat 'unhealthy' lunchbox Oreos, mom says
    BY Meg Wagner
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, April 30, 2015, 9:14 AM
    [​IMG] Leeza Pearson via facebook
    Colorado mom Leeza Pearson said her 4-year-old daughter, Natalee, was not allowed to her the Oreos packed in her lunchbox because preschool staffers didn't think they were healthy.
    A Colorado preschool didn’t allow a little girl to eat Oreos from her lunchbox because the treat wasn’t healthy enough, her mom said.

Leeza Pearson said the sandwich cookies she put her 4-year-old daughter’s lunch Friday came home from the Children's Academy in Aurora uneaten. Attached was a note scolding the mom for sending little Natalee to school with unhealthy choices, she told Denver’s KMGH.

"Dear Parents, It is very important that all students have a nutritious lunch,” the note read. “This is a public school setting and all children are required to have a fruit, a vegetable, and a healthy snack from home, along with milk.”

It continued: “Lunchables, chips, fruit snacks, and peanut butter are not considered to be a healthy snack. This is a very important part of our program and we need everyone's participation."

[​IMG]
    The cookies returned home with Natalee, unopened and accompanied by a scolding note.
    Pearson said Natalee’s lunchbox also contained a sandwich and string cheese.

“They don't provide lunch for my daughter. I provide lunch,” said Leeza Pearson. “It's between me and the doctor in terms of what's healthy for her.”

The school offered Natalee a healthier snack, a school district spokeswoman told the TV station. Pearson refuted that claim, and told ABC News that her 4-year-old came home hungry.

Pearson said the Oreos are not a staple in her daughter’s diet, but rather an occasional treat.

"She is not overweight by any means, and I usually try to feed her healthy," she said.

sstressed likes this.
  2. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    the left always knows better than anybody else. they are perfect in every way.

anyone who disagrees is a nazi/homophobe/mysoginist and should be sent to a re-education camp. the world's leftist garbage loves them some re-education camps. that and executions.

SouthernListen likes this.
  3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    did he say oreos are healthy? because if he did I want him to be my doctor

scoobyla likes this.
  4. lurk

lurk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't agree with the sentiment, but judging by the duckface selfie, someone else should probably be making the decisions about raising this kid.

scoobyla and Slow like this.
  5. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    The mom looks to have chipmunk cheeks......she doesn't need the oreos either. :c

scoobyla and Shortwave98 like this.