more blackmail and extortion from howard.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by isabella, Jan 30, 2013.

1. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    again weeping about how he's being screwed by sirius and how "he might not return" if sirius doesn't come up with MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm:
    as many of us believe, howard would be lost without a platform to "bloviate".....

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    and things of that nature.

3. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    MALONE, just fucking fire his ass already!

4. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    what does he mean "might not return"? Is he actually contemplating the renewal of his contact? Holy shit, Howard, think about your legacy which has been virtually destroyed. Lord, Lord....

5. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Turdboy can rant and rave all he wants, but that's gonna bite him in the ass when John Malone comes around.

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Maybe he can return some of my lifetime sub money, since he's so worried about people getting what they are owed?

7. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just do it, Howard...we would all make the 2016 pilgrimage to a McDonald's in Brooklyn just to have JD say to us "Do you want fries with that- er whatever?"

8. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    clandestinely

9. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i think he mentioned that the appellate court will make a ruling next week...let's hope for another rejection.
    he's obviously hoping sirius (now malone) will reach some kind of settlement....which also explains his new found "creative energies".

10. Trophy Knife

Trophy Knife Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wahhhh! He's so full of it. Howard craves the spotlight as much as he does marboes, but marboes are very important, as they're the only thing from which Howard derives anything remotely close to joy.

I'm sure that's why he's doing AGT — he doesn't need the $15M, which is bupkas to him, and he hates flying around and staying in noisy hotels. He's doing it for the attention he's not getting from what's left of his audience on Sirius. They should tell him they'll allow him to remain another year, only if he takes another pay cut, works four days a week, and trims the vacation time. :D

11. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Howard's genes cant turn down a shekel...
    Every single penny he can make, he wants.

Hawing raked in 2 billion is not enough for him. Everything should be his. Its a sickness that can't be cured unless seeing a real non-sick doctor.

12. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know how a judge could see Howard's side on this. I will tune in to hear Howard have a temper tantrum when he doesn't win.

13. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The problem for Howard is that he has ZERO leverage right now. The lawsuit has ruined his relationship with Sirius and they know there won't be a major impact if the few remaining Stern listeners cancel when he leaves (in reality, very few will leave). His failed attempt at mainstream acceptance on AGT has exposed the fact that his fanbase is gone and he's not a ratings draw, destroying his one selling point in any job negotiations. He can make all the threats he wants but the fans he's been screwing over since 2006 aren't going to rally around him this time. Bye bye Wiggy, good riddance!

14. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    There WILL come a day when people will just not hire him. It's difficult because he does make a lot of money for them but someone will just say, you know what, he is just TOO DIFFICULT and screws all his employers - therefore thanks but no thanks.

15. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Piss on your fans and piss on your employers. Who is left to put the money in your pocket?

16. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    he probably took out life insurance on Robin

17. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Loved when Gary asked Howard how OLD he's going to be at the end of his contract in 3 years and Howard said 62. When Gary suggested Howard might "want to relax" at that age, Howard said, "That's young." :eek:

It was also funny to hear Howard give yet another reason why the first Judge tossed out his lawsuit. Months ago I thought he said the Judge was just tired from dealing with her kids. Today he said, "The Judge probably makes $100,000 a year and figured why should I get a bonus?"

18. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Howard sounded truly delusional this morning.
    I almost shit when he said Sirius doesnt give him and his channels the proper support then insinuated that he was going to go elsewhere and destroy Sirius.
    This asshole never shows up for work or makes any effort on the rare days he's there but Sirius is supposed to give a shit?
    Does Howard really believe that he has anyone left besides Mary Ann and Bobo that would be stupid enough to follow him again?
    When he said Sabien was the best program director in the business i had to change the channel,i mean this tard programs reruns of reruns of reruns of reruns packed with commercials and the Wig thinks this is good?
    It was like bizzaro radio this morning and Howard came off like a complete lunatic!

19. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ^^^^ You summed it up exactly right!!! :thumbup2:

20. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Empty threats are not threats at all. Howard is going to play out the string because no one else is going to give him tens of millions a year to put in the minimal amount of effort he does.