More cosmetic work in the next 10 yrs, Howard or Beth?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hillbilly, Nov 28, 2013.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    With their desire to look young and hip as well as being in their minds relevant to the world just how far will they go to buy youth?

Will Howard go all in like Kenny Rogers or Michael Jackson? Will Beth become such a nutcase with the cats that she has the surgeries to appear cat-like?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    No doubt......Beth.

3. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Beth will get more because she'll be getting tit work in addition to face work. Howard will only make his face more hideous.

4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Yeah Beth is doing too much surgery. Squinty eye pull, that jaw...crazy.

5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Neither one is going to get old gracefully. Beth's whole life has revolved around her looks. Howard is very vain for an ugly guy. People are going to laugh at them, not with them. I can't wait!

6. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    Does this mean Howig is still young?

7. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    Mooose...She'll get her jawbone shaved again. Since she's decided to wear someone else's gross ass bleached hair glued into her own, The length makes her look older with a larger chin and jaw..Stupid is too stupid to know a good coif would help out with that horriboe jaw. But she continues to have Barbie hair with stupid little clips and bows which age her make her look like a fool. I out grew all that crap when I was 10..But I'm sure mooose was still pre-op at 10 and it's family still wasn't sure if it was Scott or Beff. Hard call when your born with a dick and act like a cunt.

f mutt..I hope you choked on your turkey asshole

8. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard.

Old queens always need to look their best when they hit on Bolivian bus boys in the Hamptons.

9. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    :omg:

10. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Definitely Beth. Her whole ego and self worth is based on her looks. Howard didn't care what he looked like in his 20s, 30s, and 40s. It is only since being around Beth for the last decade that he has cared this much about his image. At almost 60, he seems to think losing a few pounds and wearing designer clothes significantly increased his looks.

Beth on the other hand isn't any different than those woman on the Real Houswives of Beverly Hills or Orange County. She has been told her whole life she is beautiful. For years you couldn't mention her in a magazine or news article without saying "the beautiful Beth O."

Unfortunately nature and the clock don't stop. When those "beautiful" comments start falling further and far between, expect her to not go down without a fight. In fact, go on Youtube and listen to the clip the day after the Gary Roast where Sal made his horse comment. Howard flat out said that Beth is very insecure and that was over 7 years ago.

11. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    I suspect Howard did it more to appeal to TV audiences than for Beth. He was hoping desperately to market himself to middle America, soccer moms and grandmas. He will continue to mess with it which will give us decades of comedy material here at Dawgs.

12. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    of course, beth will have work...it's probably in the contract.

but i'm hoping howard goes full bruce jenner. i still can't believe how a fairly attractive man like bruce ruined his face, i wouldn't be surprised if his pig-faced wife pushed him into it.

i want howard to have his eyes done first. once that starts he'll get addicted to various procedures.....i can't wait!

13. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree it is going to be Beth. All you have to do is look at all those press releases that are disguised as magazine articles about Beth and everything is about how beautiful she is. Everyone who talks about her on the air of the Stern Show has to talk about how beautiful she is. It is obviously important to both her and Howard that she be beautiful.

She has to do it for Howard as much as it is for herself. Howard is a high school geek who lucked into dating the head cheerleader and never misses the opportunity to brag about it. At least that is how his mind works with Beth even though she isn't really much of a prize when it comes to celebrity gold digging wives. I think it is as much about Howard's ego when everyone talk about how beautiful Beth is as it for her ego. Hence why he will spend a fortune to keep her looking good forever.

14. rawsterdam

rawsterdam Member

Reputations:
    Here's a preview. As you can see, even at 80 she'll still wear girlie outfits
    [​IMG]

15. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    Beth - she's only 41 & has as much surgey at this point as Michael Jackson had by 1986 Post-Thriller, Pre-Bad... before he went one to many surgeries when it looked odd/fake.

Beth has been getting shit done for 20 YEARS!! Nose Job(s), Boob Job(s), Botox, Face Lift, Eye Lift & Forehead Lift.... thats all by the age of 41 when she didnt need it because of aging - NOW from 42 - On it going to be to "try" to look young.

16. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Beth of course - Howard is old and hideous and Beth will try to preserve her looks for as long as possible, even though earlier this year she claimed that she has never had any botox - http://fabfitfun.com/beth-stern-interview

17. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard is more carved up than a jack o' lantern. I think at some point he is just going to give up, become a recluse or shoot himself. I don't think Beth needs much carving. Just lots of botox and fillers.

18. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Too much and she'll get the Ashley Judd look...

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

19. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Is this one of those time advance thingys?:c

20. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Ughh, so many of these celebrities don't even need it.
    [​IMG]