More of Howard's Delusion Regarding Beth....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Ddsi1r-WfIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddsi1r-WfIQ[/video]

After the reveal that Mel B. is bisexual, Mel just gets through saying that she wouldn't want to fuck Heidi. In Mel's words "Heidi's too old for me. I prefer them young and perky." She backtracks a little bit to cover her ass, but it's obvious that she's being serious, because she later goes on to again say that she wouldn't fuck Heidi at all.

So after all of that, Howard has the nerve to say that he knows that Mel would want to bang his wife, Beth. He's being totally serious too. Mel, being polite, doesn't outright reject her, but what else could she do? She's not gonna insult the man's wife. Howard takes that as a "yes", of course.

The delusion of Howard to have the balls to somehow suggest that his wife must be the ultimate desirable, after Mel just got done rejecting a supermodel, with the reasoning of her being too old, no less...is amazing to me. Aside from everything else, has Howard deluded himself into thinking that Beth is younger than she is now? Because she's older than Heidi!

It falls right in line with him thinking that Beth is the most desirable woman on the planet. No one can help themselves from lusting after the great Beth-O. Not even his fellow judges, the principal, pilots while they're flying the plane, people who can't stop themselves from jerking off on the subway (even though there are a million pretty women in New York), multiple celebrities, his entire staff, etc., etc.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  2. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone else raised a good point about the subway story, that I hadn't even thought of. This was probably Beth's way of getting a private car service. I've told this story before, but Ronnie actually showed amazing balls on the air once, by calling Howard out for using his services for Beth. "I work for you, not for your family or friends." It was incredible. More amazingly, Howard actually took the criticism like a man, and didn't berate Ronnie for being honest. I wonder if this subway story was concocted shortly after this.

Anyway, back to the Mel B. interview. I love how Howard was also deluded enough to think that Mel would want to bang him. He starts off by mentioning how close they are, and the fact that Mel clearly likes him more than the other judges. He clearly had it in his head that this meant that she might be willing to sleep with him. I laughed at how hard she scoffed at that idea. Her whole vibe was basically like "everything else with you is entirely wrong, but if you had a big, fat, penis, at least you'd have one redeeming quality."

Isn't it a great wake-up call for Howard when he sees how women with something actually going on, really think of him?

It was also interesting to hear about how much money Mel has, and how smart she is from a business standpoint. Like Howard, I didn't realize that she was that financially well-off. Now that I think about it, I do remember her having to pay her first husband quite a bit of money, so I guess that was proof that she was doing quite well financially, even back then.

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone put in the ACTUAL situation of Heidi or Beth would take Heidi in my opinion. I mean on so many levels. OK Heidi is older but Heidi is better looking, works for a living, is funny and smart.

Saying Heidi was with Seal as a bad thing is nuts. Who cares? BTW, God knows the "outiside the country" men that's been in Beth. :snicker:

4. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "Howardddd! I already fucked Mel, to get to you?!"

"Mel B"

"Oh, DERP!"

[​IMG]

5. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Big, horse-faced blond with cheap bolt-on tits. Sure, what's not to desire there?

6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    If the douche of some media was actually truly smart, he would dump Blobbin and hire Mel B. But Yoko BethO would never agree to that...

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Is there such a thing as Lesbian cuckolding?

8. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Heidi Klum is too old and not good looking enough why would Mel B get with Beth? Beth is a year older and doesn't have a patch on Heidi Klum.
    Every time you see the two on AGT you can clearly see how superior Heidi is.

9. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Did anyone else read in the Enquirer about Heidi being told not to tweet out so many scantily clad, near nude pics of herself? It said something along the lines of people telling her to behave like a mom and stop sending out sexy pics of herself. Do you think Howard/Beth might be getting annoyed with the positive responses to Heidi doing it and the ridicule Beth is getting for it and planted the story?
    After all, Howard can't comprehend that Heidi has more sex appeal then Beth.

10. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i would absolutely do heidi if given the chance, no qualifications (if this, if that), just because she's awesome.

i would do beth, sadly, just for the story but i would have to check for suspicious looking bumps or lesions first.

12. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's younger than Beth.

13. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    Beth is a grotesque monster compared to Heidi Klum. If MelB isn't going down on the Kraut, you can sure as hell bet she wouldn't go near the Pittsburgh Clydesdale.

14. LaserT

Reputations:
    Shit, my face is red. Good catch cia. I'm not paying attention to what I am writing. Beth loses on every aspect.:D

15. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Heidi is a tad younger, 39. (or so she says). But it doesn't matter. I would consider switching team for Heidi. She looks hot without even trying. And her show, Project Runway won an Emmy and has been on for like 12 seasons...(mom caves--canceled, fusion--never aired, gossip cop--never aired, Posh Pets--canceled):facepalm:

16. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:

did her chin and forehead inhale 12 hockey pucks?

17. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yup, I agree D and good points on the failed shows ha. Heidi in a landslide. With Heidi and Beth, we are talking............

[​IMG]

18. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is only desirable to Howard if Beth is desirable to other men. Why does he take naked pictures of her and put them out for the public to see? So they can tell him how much they want to fuck her. Why email George Clooney photos of his naked (or almost naked) WIFE? So he can cum when he thinks about Clooney who can get any woman he wants, pining after Beth. I got this guy all figured out. He needs constant "your wife is so hot" feedback. Once he got famous and successful, Alison didn't measure up to Kira Sedgewick, or Pam Anderson or Amy Lynn Baxter or other famous wives or girlfriends of stars. No one was saying "the beautiful Alison S." He needs that like he needs air. The day Beth doesn't get the compliments is the day Howard starts looking around again...and she knows it.

19. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard knows because every time Beth is shown on camera Mel instantly starts flicking her bean under the table. Even women aren't immune from masturbating being in the presence of the Beautiful Beth.

20. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    THAT!!! And when she isn't (who wants to F an chick who has 'toured the middle east' allegedly.....and only modeled in Ames catalogs??) Howard has to convince himself Beth is so hot, everybody wants her.