More Revisionist History From Beth in Her Latest "Kitten Bowl" Interviews

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Jan 28, 2014.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noticed a new interview from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette where Beth claims she never wanted to pursue acting. Completely different from what she said in the past:

1996 INTERVIEW:

If you happen to catch the recent movie release "Flirting With Disaster," starring Ben Stiller, Beth has the role of Jane. It's her first film.

"It's a crucial scene in the movie, and I am so excited about it," said Beth, who called from Frankfurt, Germany, her current residence. "I never dreamed of doing movies, but after that part I HAVE DECIDED TO PURSUE ACTING."

While she was at Fox Chapel High School, she modeled through Donna Belajac's agency. Then a former Pittsburgh model, Karen Lee, who scouts for Elite in New York, whisked her off to Manhattan.

She has spent several months in Greece, Paris, Spain, Austria and South Africa on modeling assignments.

"I miss Pittsburgh," she says, sounding homesick, "but my mom and I talk almost every day, and I plan to come back in June to spend some time with my family. THEN I WILL BEGIN TO LOOK FOR AN ACTING COACH."

NEW INTERVIEW:

When I moved to New York I started to do a lot of TV commercials. It just kind of naturally evolved from still photography to commercials. From there I was asked to do a couple of movies, just booked from my modeling agency. I was in a movie called "Flirting With Disaster" with Ben Stiller. I realized that I am really not a good actor and NOT SOMETHING I WANTED TO PURSUE [laughing]. I could not memorize lines for the life of me.

2. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm shocked. I'm telling you.... shocked!

3. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So she realized she couldn't act and still pursued acting jobs for years after that realization. She still "acted" after she started to date Howard. Most notably as a guest star on Andy Dick's sitcom where she made out with Zachary Levi from Chuck fame.

4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm guessing the reason for her change of heart was that the acting coach told her she had ZERO talent and no one would hire her, not that she figured it out herself. That apparently that didn't stop her from billing herself as "actress and model".

5. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure if she were offered a role in... well... anything at all, she would turn it down, right? :shitcoffee:

6. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Isn't she acting everyday?

7. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "Camel had starring role in many home movies."

[​IMG]

8. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She also contradicts Howard's version of their trip to Pittsburgh during the hurricane. He said on the air that they spent 3 days there, they didn't have a car so they had to "get" one, and no one recognized them when they went shopping at the pet store. They didn't have 5 cats at that time, they had 3. Also, did they really prevent people who lived in high-rises from going to their apartments in the city?:

"Howard and I have visited Fox Chapel. We had a hurricane scare and we were in our Hamptons house. We had to evacuate because we live on the beach. We didn't know where to turn because we weren't allowed to come back into the city because we live in a high-rise. No one who lived in a high-rise was allowed to go to their apartments. We were like, 'Where are we going to go?' So we took the FIVE cats and we got on a plane and we flew to Pittsburgh and spent FIVE days in Fox Chapel.

It's funny. MY DAD HAS A HUMMER, and so Howard and I were driving around Fox Chapel in a Hummer. I remember going to the plaza and going to the pet store. We needed kitty litter. So we were walking through the pet store at Waterworks and PEOPLE WERE POINTING. It was so funny. We ended up going to a great restaurant -- I forget which one it was. So we had fun in Pittsburgh. We took walks. We jogged around where my parents live. Howard was like, "I like Pittsburgh!" So he's a fan of Pittsburgh."

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  9. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    "I could not memorize the lines for the life of me."

​SHE HAD ABOUT TWO LINES TO MEMORIZE!!!!!! :haha:

10. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    "I realized that I am really not a good actor and NOT SOMETHING I WANTED TO PURSUE [laughing].."

Wouldn't she be an actress not an actor?

She realized that she was really not going to make it as an actress when she decided she didn't want to give unattractive old jews blow jobs.

11. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We see examples of this every time she posts one of her "I love Howard more than life itself" photos.
    [​IMG]

12. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    At least she was honest if she said her acting isn't very good - her best work was in the 60 Minutes segment with Ed Bradley.

13. Laika

Laika Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I brought this up in a thread yesterday. I live in NYC. no one was 'not allowed' to enter Manhattan or go into their high-rises. Complete bullshit.

14. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We ended up going to a great restaurant. I forgot which one. :grad:

15. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Her best piece of acting was convining Howard (who at the time I felt was incredibly perceptive self aware man) that she fell in love with him fore who he is. Even after Sandra Bernhard warned that she was a known party girl on the nyc social circuit looking for a rich and famous man she still was able to real him in

16. Justin

Justin New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  17. rawsterdam

rawsterdam Member

Reputations:
    Is there still a vid

18. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Howard doesn't care. He got his trophy wife as proof to him that he succeeded. Anyone that criticizes him is just jealous and probably doesn't couldn't afford a wife like his anyway. Beth is for his status and ego...the fact that he kisses his ass, fake or not, only reassures him that he "made it."

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was probably this one (from Marksfriggin):

Howard said they went to some pet place out there and to a couple of restaurants. Howard said they went out to eat with Beth's parents one night and the waiter press released it. Howard said it was worse than New York. He said he thought it was kind of mellow out there. Howard said the waiter let it leak about what he ate and what he tipped and all of that. Howard said he liked the food out there too. He said he won't be going back but he did enjoy it.

20. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    The agent/agency moooose throws out is a PAYSITE..It paid to have it's pic in the book ....Just like Wilhimenia it's so fucking proud to be a part of...It's a paysite.....

How does somebody "teach" you to fucking modoe????

f-mutt