News More shitheads thrown off a plane

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ApeFace, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    More proof that's it's better to stay home.
    When will these white devils stop picking on innocent people for absolutely no reason. Kudos to the daily news for not following up or asking any other questions and simply printing her version of events at face value.

Arab-American family kicked off United Airlines flight
    A suburban Chicago family of five says they were kicked off of a United Airlines flight because they are Arab-American.

Eaman-Amy Saad Shebley, her husband and their three young kids were told they had to get off a flight from O’Hare International to Washington DC because of a “safety of flight issue.”

The mother posted a video of her interactions with the plane’s crew on Facebook, and said that “Shame on you ‪#‎unitedAirlines for profiling my family and me for no reason other than how we look.”

She said that the incident started when she asked a flight attendant about a harness for her child’s safety seat, and the video shows a flight attendant asking her "what's going on?"

Saad Shebley says before a man who appears to be the pilot comes and decides to kick her and her family off the aircraft.

[​IMG]
    FACEBOOK
    Eaman-Amy Saad Shebley says she and her family were kicked off of a flight because they are Arab-American.
    [​IMG]
    EAMAN-AMY SAAD SHEBLEY VIA FACEBOOK
    Crew aboard the aircraft said that the family was booted for a "safety of flight" issue, and the airline itself said the issue stemmed from one child's safety seat.
    Her video has been viewed more than 1,500,000 times and shared on Facebook more than 30,000.

United Airlines said in a statement to WDIV that the family was removed from the planet “because of concerns about their child’s safety seat, which did not comply with federal safety regulations,” and that they were put on a later flight.

However, the family filed a complaint with the Council on American-Islamic Relations about the matter.

CAIR’s Dawud Walid said, “Unfortunately there’s a growing problem on airlines of Muslims being removed from flights when they cause no reasonable security concerns.”

Lol. Removed from the planet. One could only hope.

2. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this seems like it was a little harsh

reno, SaintJimmy, slash2015 and 3 others like this.
  3. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good eye!

4. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    #clockmakerslivesmatter

[​IMG]

Divorce Chicken and PI Nate like this.
  5. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:

CAIR is involved :chair:

6. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I fly a ton and see people kicked off flights like 1/50
    I saw a lady get kicked off because the first time the flight attendant asked her to move her overhead bag she said what a moment.

They don't fuck around man, I've seen more white people kicked off planes than minorities. They have gate deadlines to meet and if they are late because your fucking around with a kid seat they get fined like 10k a minute.

No sympathy here

And PS if you fly and have kids, like me, don't be a cheap mother fucker and put your two year old on your lap. Buy them a fucking seat. They won't sit still for four hours and I don't think they are cute anymore after five minutes. Flying is almost as bad as taking a bus these days

7. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Airline travel has become the 21st century version of taking a Greyhound bus. :depressed:

Haze Dean and reno like this.
  8. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I flew one time and these Hasidic Jews like 6 of them brought these like Gefilte fish sandwiches on a flight. The whole plane fucking stunk and these guys are just pigging out all happy. Meanwhile everyone else on the plane is gagging and suffering.
    And what's up with all the fucking pets on a plane. I told my wife when we went to Mexico last week I'm just gonna make vests up for my kids and say they are my stress relief and they need to fly for free. What the fuck

9. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would have so much respect for the airline if they copy and pasted your post as their official press release. We at American Airlines are not going to inconvenience 200 people to appease one buffoon. You act up, you get thrown off the flight immediately. If you don't like how you were treated, write the airline. Don't cause a fucking scene with your fat mouth. I don't care about your activism or your delusions of being some kind of Rosa Parks. I want to fly in silence and get on and off the plane as quickly as possible.