It's a fuckin' epidemic i tell 'ya Bill Cosby hit with new disturbing allegations of drugging and sexually assaulting two former models Canadian model Linda Brown recalls 1969 dinner date that she says ended as nightmare, 'says 'a horrible experience (that) has had a long, lasting impact on me.' Model Lise-Lotte Lubli also accuses Cosby of a similar crime two decades later. More than 30 women have come forward to make accusations against Cosby. BY Nancy Dillon NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, February 12, 2015, 5:46 PM Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images Gloria Allred (C) speaks during a Thursday news conference with Linda Brown (L) and Lise-Lotte Lublin (R), two more alleged victims coming forward to accuse Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby's sexual assault scandal has gone international. Canadian model Linda Brown stepped forward Thursday and said Cosby drugged and assaulted her in 1969 after her modeling agency set her up on a dinner date with the comedian while he was performing in Toronto. The statuesque brunette said she was 21 years old and enjoying life as a successful cover girl and TV model when a cigar-smoking Cosby showed her pictures of his wife and kids at dinner and offered to drive her home in his limo. Brown claimed she had no reason to doubt his good intentions when they stopped first at his hotel room to pick up a gift, and he handed her a soft drink as he went to make a phone call in another room. "I took a sip and blacked out," Brown recalled Thursday at a press conference with her lawyer Gloria Allred. "When I awakened, I was naked in the bed beside him," she said in Los Angeles. The model who was one of the first to appear in nothing but a bra on TV in a 1969 Wonderbra commercial said she had no idea how she ended up under the covers without her clothes. Bill Cosby has now been accused of sexual assault by more than 30 women. "I couldn't move or speak. I felt paralyzed," she said. "He flipped me over and sexually assaulted me. I felt like a rag doll and like a real life blow-up doll for him." She said she fled the room feeling "dirty, ashamed and embarrassed." "This horrible experience has had a long, lasting impact on me. As result, I find it very hard to trust men," she said. Brown was joined Thursday by another alleged victim who said she also met Cosby through her own modeling agency when she was in her early 20s. Former model Lise-Lotte Lublin turned emotional as she described her alleged assault in Cosby's Elvis Suite at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas in 1989, when she was 23 years old. She said Cosby insisted that she drink two alcoholic beverages and was "petting" her hair under the pretense of an acting audition when she blacked out. She only remembered "flashes of unfamiliar areas of the hotel suite" after that, she said. "I remember the color of the walls, and I can recall a flood light that was on in a small cubby area," she said. "My next memory was waking up at home." Allred said the women, like her other seven clients claiming abuse at the hands of Cosby, shouldn't be faulted for not coming forward sooner. She said they were worried about their careers and reputations and didn't have the resources to take on a rich and powerful entertainer widely considered a trustworthy father figure. Allred said the statute of limitations had run out for Lublin but that it was possible Cosby still could face a criminal case in Canada. "There's no statute of limitations of criminal prosecution in Canada, should the authorities find that there's sufficient evidence to prosecute," she said. Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images Linda Brown comes forward with a new allegation that Bill Cosby drugged and raped her in 1969. Enlarge Hayk Arsham / Splash News/Hayk Arsham / Splash News The Canadian-born Brown worked as a model in the ‘60s. Enlarge Asked by the Daily News if Brown would follow through and make a police report in Toronto, Allred said no decision had been made. "I can't tell you if that's something Linda will do or not," she told The News. Allred said she now represents nine women with allegations against Cosby. A third woman planned to give her story Thursday alongside Brown and Lublin but had to drop out at the last minute for a medical reason, she said. Yet another alleged victim who hasn't gone public yet contacted Allred with claims she was underage when Cosby attacked her, the lawyer said. "I've never seen anything like this," Allred said, referring to the more than 30 women who have lodged claims ranging from drugging to sexual assault against Cosby in recent months. For his part, Cosby has denied any wrongdoing and thanked fans for their support in statements issued by his lawyer and wife and sent to show ticketholders. Hayk Arsham / Splash News/Hayk Arsham / Splash News Former model Lise-Lotte Lublin shows a photo of herself with Cosby as evidence to support her account of an alleged assault in 1989. The comedian has canceled some recent stand-up gigs but has upcoming dates in Charlotte, N.C., and Jackson, Miss., still listed on his personal website. Cosby's lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday. Allred vowed she will continue to speak out against Cosby and support protesters at his shows. "Mr. Cosby thinks that this will soon be over and that no more women will come forward. He is very wrong, " she said Thursday. "I still have many women who have not yet come forward, but who are willing to do so in the future," she said. "Justice is long overdue for these brave women, and they will be silent no more." Cosby had a show planned Thursday night show in Bakersfield, Calif., but it has been postponed.