Morning/Night Time Routines...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tradioguy69, May 16, 2015.

1. tradioguy69

tradioguy69 VP of Larry, Inc.

Reputations:
    Tell us what you do every morning when you wake up and every night before bed. We are all wondering!

Morning: wake up between 5:30-6:30, check e-mail, facebook, the Shed, check the weather. shower, get ready for work. eat breakfast, watch a little sportscenter/news. and spend some time with my fiancee and son before I head out the door for work at 8:45.

Night: lay in bed, catch up on some DVR shows, go over e-mail, facebook, and the Shed again. hot sex and off to bed!

Guacamole and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  2. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Try and sweet talk my way into pissing in some whores butthole, morning and night. Then brush my hair

3. Guacamole

Guacamole Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This sounds like fun, why not. :p

Morning: Wake up between 5-5:45. Wash face and put contacts in. Do 15-20 minutes of yoga. Get dressed. Breakfast, and internet/ coffee time. Get ready (= brush teeth, mouthwash, sunscreen, mascara, do my hair, lip gloss) and go to work.

Evening: Walk dogs with husband and then work out together. Shower, then protein shake. Dinner while watching an episode of some drama. These days we're watching Game of Thrones, Outlander, and Damages. Internet and Japanese study time. In bed between 11-12.

4. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Morning: kid stuff, let dog out, breakfast, usually stupid elliptical machine, shower/get ready. Oh and check the Shed. Yes, we are all losers. Lets face it together!

Night: let dog out, soak in the tub and I usually watch tv or listen to something as I drift off to sleep.

5. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Weekdays-
    Get up at 4am, go to work.
    Come home, feed all the critters and the family. Play on the computer. Go to bed at 7pm, watch documentaries or baseball, fall asleep by 8:30.

Weekends-
    Happy hour Friday evening at 4pm- either home or at the cabin.
    Cocktail till bed. Usually tamales with fried eggs for breakfast. BBQ something for dinner. Church Sunday morning. Big lunch, afternoon nap.
    Do it all again.

I'm a really boring guy.