Most Irritating Thing about Howard 100 News reports

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Lisa G: Always reporting on the Beth O events...("Howard she is so beautiful, you are such a perfect couple")

John L: A real reporter who has fallen on hard times, took this gig, and is reduced to reporting on Big Foot.

Any Benjy vortex.

But I do miss Penny Crones crying jags.

2. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    yes
    no
    YES
    no opinion

I Miss langford too

and is shuli part of the news???? does he just report on his gigs??? that seems self-serving.. but smart.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :puke:howard 100 news reports never give us a glimpse into the real howard. anytime they do a howardcentric story it's about stuff that'sw already public knowledge.
    or it's so reverential it makes me ill.:puke:

4. Dlist

Reputations:
    If only Leiberman was unleashed and could be an actual reporter. I would listen non stop.

5. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:
    I was thinkin the same thing - there's stuff I don't like, but what drives me up the wall are the constant Lisa G non-story stories. She just does an endless array of fluff pieces that just say how "wonderful" howard or the stern show is. I heard one the other day about Ronnie and Howard, and how they were "twin brothers" with a "secret language" just like some ridiculously sappy or cartoonish movie couple. "They're so close and so in tune that they don't even have to use words, what are all the ways a 'hey now' can mean ronnie"?

Or the endless "guess which new 'celebrity' says they 'can't get enough' Howard?" spots....Shuli used to drive me bonkers, but at least he tries to do somewhat of a 'story'. Maybe it's her completely unchanging sappiness combined with the increasingly incongruous, incredible, incoherent, irrefutable and incomprehensible (thanx EEO!) new lows the show reaches on a daily basis that just stand out at this point.

6. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Back when they were assigned "beats", Shuli was assigned the Wack Pack. Probably because he was part of the Hack Pack, and often toured with a Wackpacker (Beatle / Bigfoot II / Jeff the Drunk) or extended Wackpacker (Iron Sheik).

Since he'd relate the exploits of said Wack Packers, working under contract to him, it was a license to advertise his gigs (talk up past appearances, while plugging future ones). Israeli Pimp/Whore. He probably receives zero salary for his Howard100News "work" (aka "he works for the opportunity to plug").

He now covers the "new" Hack/Wack Pack (aka "Ronnie's Block Party" which is currently on tour, sans Ronnie, who's busy playing Howchie's bodyguard on the AGT payroll): JD, Scott (Salem), and Ronnie (TLD) Mund, plugging their appearances and pimping them out. Oh, and when Shuli is asked about being a "pimp," he gets all "in your face" with "I'm the headline. You don't treat a headliner like that." Privileged Jew Scum. Shuli's voice is almost as annoying as the Bethman's.

The asshole was thrown off of Jay Thomas' show at least once, but managed to weasel his way back on.

7. Dlist

Reputations:
    Funny when Lisa got pulled off the Benjy Elisa story b/c she was too involved...stellar new reporting..ha ha

8. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    When Lisa G. "interviews" some celeb at their movie premiere or something like that, and all she does is ask that celeb about how they feel about Howard. Then she'll go on about how everyone is talking about The King Of All Media and can't wait to see what he's going to do next.
    At first I thought it was parody or some kind of bit, but now I know that it's no joke.

9. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    youd think such an outfit wopuld have covered the howard/beth wedding.... so much for "live your life for the show"

10. TrotMeAround

TrotMeAround Member

Reputations:
    Lisa G's teeth and gums are the most irritating things about the news.

11. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    I like how it is the Howard 100 News but they aren't allowed to interview Howard or do a story on him. Same with the Wrap-Up Show, they can't mention Howard so the show is about unfunny Benjy and staff cat-fights.

:rolleye: