News Mother allows drug dealer to repeatedly rape her child in exchange for heroin

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Jul 21, 2016.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    1469077621565.jpg

“I can honestly say that, in three-and-a-half years on the bench, this is by far the worst thing that has come before this court.” So said Judge Leslie Ghiz of the Hamilton (Ohio) County Pleas Court as she sentenced April Corcoran to 51 years in prison Tuesday.

Her crime: Corcoran, 32, had pleaded guilty in June to raising money to feed her heroin addiction by loaning out her 11-year-old daughter to her drug dealer, who, with the mother’s blessing, raped and abused her, sometimes videotaping it, reported the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The daughter was forced to have vaginal, anal and oral sex with a 40-year-old man, according to the indictment against her. She pleaded guilty to multiple counts of complicity to rape, human trafficking and child endangerment.

The alleged dealer, Shandell Willingham, was also charged and is awaiting a hearing.

Corcoran had a special routine after her daughter was brutalized by her drug dealer. As a “reward,” she gave her daughter heroin, the court was told. The middle-schooler vomited each time.

This happened at four times between February and June 2014. Corcoran still hasn’t expressed any apologies for her daughter for drugs, the judge said in court on Tuesday.

Now 13 years old, the girl is living out-of-state with her father and stepmother. She is taking medication, has had suicidal thoughts and is undergoing medical care, Ghiz said in court Tuesday.

“I saw my granddaughter. I heard her small voice,” the girl’s grandmother said in court. “It was horrific. How could she (Corcoran) do this? I don’t know if my granddaughter is going to be able to have a normal life.”

The authorities learned of the case in June 2014, when the girl moved in with her father, who reported it.

The young teen’s plight didn’t shock locals in the rural area of Ohio where Corcoran lived, the paper reported at the time of her arrest. “I mean, things like this happen a lot down here,” resident Keith Benson said. “Probably not to this degree, but there’s constantly being reports of animal abuse and fights breaking out around. It’s a little bit surprising but not entirely unexpected.”

“As a parent, it is hard to imagine how you could use your child to satisfy your drug addiction,” Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters said at the time of the indictment. “Even after all my years as a prosecutor, I continue to be amazed at how badly parents treat their children. What this little girl endured is unimaginable and I can only hope that mom and drug dealer’s prosecution and intense counseling will help this child regain some trust in the world. This case is Exhibit A for how devastating heroin is to our communities.”

“They tell me before she became hooked on heroin,” James Bogen, Corcoran’s court-appointed attorney told the paper, “she was a very loving and attentive parent.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article90798582.html#storylink=cpy

2. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Kill em both

3. sumtexan

sumtexan Consentido de Dios Gold

Reputations:
    Fucking heartbreaking. I hope there is some way for that poor girl to figure out a way to work through that and become a well-adjusted adult.

clauge, ZevonFan, iceguy and 8 others like this.
  4. dawg

Reputations:
    I dont see how you can fix a human that broken. Probably one of the worst news stories i have ever seen

5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Every time I start feeling good about mankind, something like this happens. The poor child.

Beths Arab, Zach and sumtexan like this.
  6. sumtexan

sumtexan Consentido de Dios Gold

Reputations:
    Agreed.

7. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    listen its sad but somebody needs be the next generations adult stars. i guess this is how it starts.

worse then animals.

Tickle Shits likes this.
  8. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    No chance. Sad

9. dawg

Reputations:
    What is really sad is the neighbor or whatever saying this happens all the time down there. Just another example of the colossal failure the war on drugs has been. It continues to destroy families and communities. Until we start treating addiction as a health problem this shit will continue.

10. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    No now, bro :facepalm:

Zach likes this.
  11. t.o.sternfan

t.o.sternfan Member

Reputations:
    No second chances for her, no chance for any rehabilitation - fucking slow painful death.
    As for "shandell!?!?!?" - make sure he's thrown in with general population and the prison justice system will take care of him.
    This shit shouldn't be allowed a life. I feel for that kid.

sumtexan and dawg like this.
  12. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ohio? I guess they're trying to steal some headlines from Florida.

dawg likes this.
  13. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll do it.

Beths Arab, John Mahlin and dawg like this.
  14. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    This is what the death penalty should be reserved for. Although one day she'll sober up and hopefully do the right thing and hang herself in the jail cell..

15. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Yep all of the money they are wasting to "stop" drugs they can be using that for treating and researching drug addicts. Huge failure on Nancy Reagan's part.

Beths Arab and Butters Stoch like this.
  16. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    And to top it all off, the girl now has smoke damage :no:

17. dawg

Reputations:
    But in this case the price of a couple of bullets would save tons of tax money. or a rope, whichever you prefer.

18. WHTHS

WHTHS Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just killed me reading this.....I do not understand humans anymore

Petal, Beths Arab and Zach like this.
  19. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the plot of the last episode of Miami Vice

ApeFace likes this.
  20. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club