Ms pat

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by ScottBaiosPenis, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gotta admit she made me laugh. .. there's a whole fucking world out there that white ppl like me can't possibly understand. .. The shit about how she knew her husband was a good guy cos he was a black man with all his back teeth and how she called Jimmy Carter nigga... That cracked me the fuck up.

This is the 2nd o&j episode I've really enjoyed (other one was Vos vs. Pete Rose) would have been interesting to have Ants thoughts on h her life story but the whole interview would have just been screaming....

In case you missed it Opie indicated the show will "be there for a while". Considering Jimmy has been on ants show 2X and Opie not once (wouldn't he have to pass Ant on his way out to his Hamptons house?) Makes me think there is some falling out, ant also made some vague allusions to some one from the staff hoping for him to fail bcos Ant s show is taking attention away from o&j
    Seems like Oct either they will be done at sxm or I'll have to buy a sub to ant podcast cos the o&j show sucks hard

yaddc and I invented that like this.
  2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I enjoyed the interview. Some of that shit was unbelievable. But you could tell it was all true. Made me really glad to be a white person growing up in the Northeast.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  3. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    was good,she had interesting stories

4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy starting to come around with opie not the worse listening on the dial. I vote they stay.

5. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Ghetto Ms. Pat,but pulled herself out.Yes,they will stay.