Mult corner

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Gunnar, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey mults, how about posting here? I will not put you/me on ignore list.

The/my IamPigMan mult is back and engaging the haters pretty well. He/me needs to keep it up.

The/my Canard mult is sticking to saying it/me knows Mrs C., is Mrs. C, dates Mrs C. A key requirement to being a mult is to stick with something and never give it up. But you/me should not have called the twins the cuntavans. That is out of your/my mult's character.

The/my Smarty Smartpants mult only posted once and got a 5 steaming piles of shit rep. That/my mult character is a home-run.

The/my jyanks mult is the best of all. Posting here for a long time, pretending to a chick and then attempting to rat out the other mults.

However, I had to put the/my/him/her jyanks mult on ignore because even I can't stand that (insert C-word here).

The only posters I know who are not mults around here are timinqueue (The Tim from Cincinnati), pokey and mere.

I am thinking of putting them on the ignore list too (only because I/we like them and they do not need this shit).

Lets hope the Dawg police do not figure out how I/we are all posting from different IPs, most likely in different parts of the country, hopefully sometimes at the same time. It will be easier for them to figure out how we/I spoof the internet than to post a reply admitting we are different people.

Peace Out!

G.

2. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :secret: I don't think anyone cares.

3. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I just did not want to be accused of being IamPigMan.

I can respect P-Dog's and MPA's bust-ass, but piggy seems to have a truly evil level of hate going.

Dawg cleared me on another post finally, so I am good.

G.