Murder Charge Filed Against Two Salon Workers In Butt Enhancement Death

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jun 10, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Denise Ross and Jimmy Clarke, salon workers, charged in Dallas silicone butt injection death
    DALLAS -- The February death of a Dallas woman who had cosmetic silicone injections at a salon to increase the size of her buttocks has been ruled a homicide, reports CBS Dallas Fort Worth.

On Tuesday, the Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office told reporters that Wykesha Reid died of pulmonary silicone embolization, according to the station.

Court records show that a murder warrant was issued Wednesday for Denise "Wee Wee" Ross, 43, who surrendered to police in March. She and another salon worker, Jimmy "Alicia" Clarke, 32, were initially charged with practicing medicine without a license, according to Dallas-Fort Worth.

Both were free on bond on the original charges, the station reported Tuesday.

According to police, Ross and Clarke ran an illegal butt-enhancing operation out of a hair salon.

The victim's family says Reid had visited the salon Feb. 18 for a cosmetic procedure. Among other things done to Reid during the procedure, authorities say her injection areas were sealed with Super Glue. Her body was found at the shop the next day.

teehee likes this.
  2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Who wouldn't get a medical procedure from someone that goes by "Wee Wee"

[​IMG]

3. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    I wouldn't let them trim my sideburns. How could anyone be alright with being touched by them? Fucking gross.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and teehee like this.
  4. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    jimmy Clarke sounds like a cool name
    the picture of ol' jimmy really ruined that idea for me

medical procedures from some homeless hoodrat and a fat Mexican tranny--seems legit

BethSucks, IfTheyOnlyKnew and teehee like this.
  5. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Why do people want these big old butts?? The hair on these two would give me a clue that they are not great hairstylists. I would not allow them trim my split ends. Why then would you trust your butt to "WeeWee" and "Alicia" for a chance to look like this..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.