Muslim free zone

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The question is, how does he check?

Florida gun shop owner declares store ‘Muslim-free zone’ after Chattanooga shooting
    BY Meg Wagner
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, July 21, 2015, 7:39 AM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    Share this URL
    [​IMG] Facebook
    Andy Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, declared his gun shop a 'Muslim-free zone' Saturday.
    A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.

Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.

Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop. The video, posted to the store's Facebook account, racked up more than 35,000 views by Tuesday morning.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” he said in the Saturday video. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

Hallinan admitted that the new policy will be hard to enforce, but maintained that the rules are designed to keep his customers — and the country — safe.

“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” he told WFLA. “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”

Hallinan said he issued the ban on Muslim customers after gunman Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military recruitment centers in Chattanooga, Tenn., Thursday.

Abdulazeez — who described himself as a “Muslim redneck” and struggled with depression and substance abuse for years — spent seven months in Jordan shortly before the attack, which killed Marines Carson Holmquist, Thomas Sullivan, David Wyatt and Skip Wells and U.S. Navy sailor Randall Smith.

While the shooting is being investigated as a terrorist act, Abdulazeez has not been linked to any overseas terror organization.

Still, the shooting is a reminder that America is “in battle,” Hallinan explained in the gun shop video.

“We are in battle, patriots, but not only with Islamic extremism,” he said. “We’re also in battle against extreme political correctness that threatens our lives, because if we can’t call evil, evil for fear of offending people, then we can’t really defeat out enemies.”

[​IMG] WFLA
    In addition to barring Muslims from the store, Florida Gun Supply will also offer free conceal carry classes and open its practice shooting range to the public, Hallinan said.
    In addition to barring Muslims from the store, Florida Gun Supply will also offer free conceal carry classes and open its practice shooting range to the public, so citizens can be properly trained to carry daily, Hallinan said.

“Our leaders are telling you that Islam is a peaceful religion full of tolerance and love and hope. Don’t believe their lies,” he said in the video.

He also defended the Confederate flag — “This flag represents nothing but the rich heritage of the South” — before issuing his battle against Islam.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations called for the Department of Justice to review the no-Muslim policy, which it claimed violates federal civil rights laws.

“These bigoted declarations are no different than ‘whites only’ signs posted in businesses during a period of our nation’s history that we had hoped was over,” CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper told the TV station.

ON A MOBILE DEVICE? WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.

2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    better lawyer up for the impending IRS audit

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  4. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    how long until he loses his FFL?

XXXXX and reno like this.
  5. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    More likely a state or federal civil rights investigation.

6. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wish him well and all
    but this may not go exactly as planned and stuff

7. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's a fucking opportunist. Free advertising and maybe a GoFundMe campaign.

FishySausage and scoobyla like this.
  8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like a violation of the civil rights act of 1964. He's asking for trouble.

9. EvolvedMarbles

EvolvedMarbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fear & Loathing & market expansion.

10. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    I understand how he feels. But he won't get away with this. He's in the cross hairs of every liberal group and the feds now.

11. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    ISIS just issued a fatwa on his ass.

12. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What a hero :rolleyes:

Yeah that place musta been a real haven for Muslims

Shoulda banned trannys too

potroast likes this.
  13. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Can I buy something from him online?

Nick Manning and dewshtard like this.
  14. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This ain't gonna work, just ask the Portland Bakery that didn't want to serve gays

I wonder if a Muslim place could refuse service based on say a chick not wearing a berka? I bet the court would uphold that