Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance'

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethsZygote, Feb 18, 2013.

1. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Feast on this, its something for everyone. :ucoffee::uhippie2::ucboy::umunch:

A Muslim preacher is secretly filmed urging followers to take benefits from the state to fund a holy war.

[​IMG]
    Muslim preacher Anjem Choudary. Photo: RAY TANG/REX FEATURES

By Melanie Hall

3:21PM GMT 17 Feb 2013

Anjem Choudary was secretly filmed mocking non-Muslims for working in 9-5 jobs their whole lives, and told followers that some revered Islamic figures had only ever worked one or two days a year.

“The rest of the year they were busy with jihad [holy war] and things like that,†he said. “People will say, ‘Ah, but you are not working’. “But the normal situation is for you to take money from the kuffar [non-believers].

“So we take Jihad Seeker’s Allowance. You need to get support.†He went on to tell a 30-strong crowd: “We are going to take England — the Muslims are coming.†Ridiculing the daily lives of UK workers, Choudary said: “You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock.
    “They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.â€

Choudary, a father-of-four, claims more than £25,000 a year in benefits, £8,000 more than the take-home pay of some soldiers fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan, according to the Sun, which covertly filmed the preacher at three meetings.

At another meeting in Slough infiltrated by the Sun, Choudary was filmed proclaiming that Islam was taking over Europe.
    “Now we are taking over Birmingham and populating it,†he said. “Brussels is 30 per cent, 40 per cent Muslim and Amsterdam. Bradford is 17 per cent Muslim.“These people are like a tsunami going across Europe. And over here we’re just relaxing, taking over Bradford brother. The reality is changing.â€

Choudary, who has been banned twice from running organisations under the Terrorism Act, told an audience at a community centre in Bethnal Green, East London, that David Cameron, Barack Obama and the leaders of Pakistan and Egypt were the devil (shaitan) and should be killed. “What ultimately do we want to happen to them?†asked Choudary. “Maybe I’m the only one who wants the shaitan to be killed. The shaitan should be finished. There should be no shaitan. “Democracy, freedom, secularism, the parliament, all the MPs and the Presidents, all the kuffar’s ideas, everything the people worship, we have to believe that they are bad and we have got to reject them.â€
    When later confronted about his filmed speeches, Choudary said: “Many people in the Muslim community are on Jobseeker’s Allowance and welfare benefits. As a joke I may say something about Jihad Seeker’s Allowance. Clearly it is not a Jihad Seeker’s Allowance. “The word jihad means struggle. It does not necessarily mean fighting. I have never said to anyone to kill anyone in this country.â€

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/987...llowers-to-claim-Jihad-Seekers-Allowance.html

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this piece of islamic turd is laughing in the faces of the citizens in the UK (which has one of the most extensive welfare states in the world). do some research....it will make your blood boil. the US isn't as bad.......................yet.
    followers of this scum are a cancer.

3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, but it's taboo even to report such things... Ey may be crazy, but they have a following. And they're effective. Time to abandon political correctness and expose these morons.

4. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Hey look at that, another case of "my god is better than your god" bullshit. And people actually have the nerve to ask me why I don't go to church.

5. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    I think they're afraid to out them. Eventually it may come to something like the muslims vs the golden dawn. i propose we sell tickets: how often do you get to be fans of both sides losing?

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    People in the West are such fucking pussies these days. I'm half Armenian, and I can tell you right now that as soon as the Turks invade what's left of our country/people, or Putin grows a pair and retakes Constantinople, my ass will be right there. Lord Byron would be ashamed of every UK resident who allows this to happen.

7. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:

LOL, if you think thats what this is all about you are an idiot. They want to exterminate you whether you believe in a god or not.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  8. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    guilty.