"Muslims DID Celebrate On 9/11 In NJ . . . We Saw It!"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Donald Trump just linked to this on Facebook. It's not evidence, but I liked the final point.

"It did happen, and I saw it.

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” Trump said Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

Trump has refused to back off of those comments. He told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos Sunday, “it did happen. I saw it.”

Media outlets and politicians have been quick to call the Republican presidential front-runner a liar but the fact is it happened just like he said.

I didn’t see thousands of Muslims celebrating but I absolutely saw a pocket, perhaps 100, jumping for joy at the sight of the smoke rising from where the Twin Towers used to be.

The funny part of the media-made controversy is that until Trump recalled his experience on that day, these events were a commonly accepted fact by Jerseyans.

Others in N.J. have spoken about witnessing these events.

Suddenly we are all being called liars in order for Trump-haters to cast aspersions on him.

Well, I defy anyone in the media to call me a liar to my face.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

I know what I saw, Donald Trump knows what he saw and scores of N.J. residents know what they saw.

What none of us need is some talking head who doesn’t live here or didn’t see what we did to tell us what happened."

http://www.infowars.com/i-live-in-j...muslims-did-celebrate-on-911-in-nj-we-saw-it/

whatsit likes this.
  2. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    New thread, the other was high-jacked. Sorry about that. enjoy.

3. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What I wanted to say on the other thread: if all this is true, how come we're hearing about it 15 years later? No politician wanted to make a big deal about it until now?

Sarah Palin somehow resisted the urge to make a big deal out of this? Michelle Bachmann passed on it? Or are they all involved in a big conspiracy to keep it quiet?

Calloused Shins likes this.
  4. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    it's part of the American nationalist attitude he's pushing. the America first attitude that went wild post 9/11 which Obama stomped out, or tried. good or bad? Not sure. but him bringing up 9/11 isn't strange when you consider what's happening

It was funny anyway.