News Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Nov 20, 2015.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    ARMY: 3 CONFIRMED DEAD IN ATTACK ON MALI HOTEL IN CAPITAL

BY HAROUNA TRAORE AND BABA AHMED
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

[​IMG]
    AP Photo/Harouna Traore

Traore said at least one guest earlier reported that the attackers instructed him to recite verses from the Quran before he was allowed to leave the hotel.

[​IMG]

Head Censor likes this.
  2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Global warming is linked to terrorism, don't you know - according to the idiot in chief.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/say-what-obama-links-global-warming-boko-haram-isis

"resident Obama ramped up his global warming rhetoric during Wednesday's U.S. Coast Guard Academy commencement speech, going so far as saying that climate change is responsible for worsening the terrorist activities of Boko Haram and ISIS.
    "Understand, climate change did not cause the conflicts we see around the world," the president said. "Yet, what we also know is that severe drought helped create the instability in Nigeria that was exploited by the terrorist group Boko Haram."

"It's now believed," Obama added, "that drought and crop failures and high food prices helped fuel the early unrest in Syria, which descended into civil war in the heart of the Middle East."

"Climate change increases the risk of instability and conflict," according to Obama. He then warned the Coast Guard, and the other branches of the military, "to be ready" and begin to factor climate change into daily plans and operations.

4. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's a religion of peace, just like 2+2=5. Hillary said so yesterday!

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  5. supernaut

supernaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i dated a Nigerian girl whose family are powerful and involved in the government there and she said it was the spread of Islam to African rebels which turned them into Boko Haram. there's always been a level of instability and tribalism over there, but the Islam is what really got them militant and bold. they were mainly bandits from disenfranchised/lower class tribes before.

Food shortages are quite regular in Africa... I don't remember any terrorists during the Ethopian crisis of the 1980's.

ShutUpSitDown and Head Censor like this.
  6. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We're at the point where people accept our "leaders" blaming their lack of ability on the weather....

.... And sheeple not only accepting it, but absoltlutelu hating anyone that doesn't.

RonniesSexTips likes this.
  7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    No kidding? I got an email from them just yesterday.

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    CNN reporter suspended after tweet on refugees
    By HADAS GOLD

11/19/15 07:40 PM EST

CNN global affairs correspondent Elise Labott has been suspended for two weeks, a source at CNN confirmed to POLITICO.

Earlier on Thursday Labott had tweeted about the House voting on a bill that would make it harder for Syrian refugees to enter the United States.

"House passes bill that could limit Syrian refugees. Statue of Liberty bows head in anguish," she wrote, linking to a CNN article on the vote.

Several critics, including the Washington Post's Erik Wemple, said the tweet showed bias.

Some media watchers questioned the punishment (though others pointed out that with the Thanksgiving holiday next week Labott likely had time off anyway). Last year CNN anchor Carol Costello joked on air that audio of a brawl involving Bristol Palin was "the best minute and a half of audio we've ever come across." Costello later apologized for the remarks but was not taken off the air.

UPDATE: 11:30p.m.:

Labott apologized in a follow up tweet:

"Everyone, It was wrong of me to editorialize. My tweet was inappropriate and disrespectful. I sincerely apologize," she wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-me...-suspended-refugee-tweet-216089#ixzz3s2r2OxJD

Head Censor likes this.
  9. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't understand. In the insulated echo chamber that is our MSM, she should have been hailed as a hero for voicing such an abjectly stupid opinion as this. :scratch:

Never mind what the fundamentalist muzzies would do to the Statue of Liberty if given half a chance.

10. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    >>>

[​IMG]

11. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism

[​IMG]

12. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The MSM does not like it when somebody lets people peek behind the curtain and see what a bunch of liberal ass hats they are

Head Censor and RonniesSexTips like this.
  13. SaintJimmy

SaintJimmy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Me too.

I don't want to say too much, but I may be getting a rather large deposit in my bank account soon.

I'm so excited.

Head Censor likes this.
  14. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Just heard some news reporter say that "they were looking to see if there were any connections between the Paris attack and the Mali attack"
    Umm...yeah they were all yelling ALLAH AKBAR, you twits!