Mutt Finally Comes Clean

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by booybob, Jun 19, 2013.

1. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Admits that the topics he can talk about are approved, admits that he would be fired, admits that there are people with their finger on the dump button on the board and on the phone.

[​IMG] [h=3]Mutt Administrator
    [/h]
    njguy8 said:
    I'm sorry but I really don't understand Howard's logic in shutting down chunks of 101 while he's on his summer vacations.

Those shows, SFRT included, presented the ONLY love content on either of the channels during these months.

In my opinion, a very stupid move - whoever's responsible for it.​

first let me say, I HAVE NO INSIDE INFORMATION

but to me it's almost seemed like a work stoppage (slowage) like a union shop would do when negotiating contracts. yes it's less content but probably still fullfills some contact this & that so it's not a full on strike. I have no idea why but Howard did say today how he met w/ sirius people today about whether or not he's going to keep doing radio. he might be negotiating or something.

all that being said, they would never in a million ears let me discuss that theory on air. i'd be dead air dave'd. there's 1 finger on the button & one on the phone.

2. booybob

Reputations:
    [/h] EugeneMRosa said:
    So I guess a two hour show is out of the question. Sorry about this "hiatus" or "reduced schedule", you don't deserve this kind of shame or embarrassment no matter how it is spun.

I wish you would talk about:

-Tim no longer working there
    -Teddy no longer working there
    - what really is going on...View full quote

yes, they said no to a 2hr show. hell, they said not to doing it any day other than monday.

Tim still works there. He has a family issue & took leave. I happened to speak to his son who confirmed he'll be back.

If teddy is gone, I didn't know about it. his twitter doesn't show any activity since mid may
    https://twitter.com/tedmicrophone

i have no idea what's going on behind the scenes other than "stuff is going on behind the scenes which we can't discuss any further". they have assured me this schedule change had nothing to do w/ me or the quality of the show. it's something else. nothing more. I'd love to make this a topic but I have nothing other than blind guesses & I'm sure it would just wind up pissing someone off. until I know more about this back office stuff, I'm treading lightly.

3. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I noticed that post today as well and thought it was quite a turn for Mutt to be so candid. Usually he is all sunshine and happiness with regards to the stern world. Things must not be so nice over there now.

4. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    All this maneuvering around the last five people left who still listen.

5. booybob

Reputations:
    I have to call BULLSHIT on the BEACH HOUSE and the Hot New Wife.

[/h]
    EugeneMRosa said:
    First off thank you for finally giving an update and answer about Tim. Now can I ask you something personally, is this really worth it? I mean I know you must love the connection to Howard and the radio show but after having your workload cut by 75% a month and not even given a realistic answer as...View full quote

I told them if it's just for the summer I'm a team player and will rough it out. if it's from now on, I'm not interested in doing a once a month monday show and lets just quit now on a high note. I was very happy w/ my last show & would be fine if it was the last one. (mondays just the wrong day of the week to do a show that essentially wraps up the week. it would be like doing the wrap up show 5-6am and talking about the previous day.) they told me to hang in there and that stuff is going on that they can't get into. that was good enough for me.

honestly, there were shows last summer that were tough after howard had been off a couple weeks I simply ran out of stuff to discuss. w/ 1 show a month, I'll at have content which makes it easier to do a good show.

besides, i have a 7 month old, a new hot wife, and a beach house. I certainly don't mind a little extra summer time at home.

I have the July & August dates but was told they aren't locked in stone. I'm still pushing to get them moved off of monday.

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Mutt's Beach House . . .

[​IMG]

7. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    who is Mutt?

8. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    wait you're telling me there are actually 2 people that listening to SFRT? :jj:

9. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Mutt's New Wife . . .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  10. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Mutt's New Baby . . .

[​IMG]

11. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    No way in hell will Sirius re-sign him. I'm afraid it's lights out for good ol' Howie. Well done Howard you managed to completely destroy your legacy. :clap:
    [​IMG]

12. Dilkington

Dilkington Active Member

Reputations:
    Dom, comment?

13. Judy Garland

Reputations:
    Mutt bred again? God, that little piggy needs to cut his own one incher off. The guy is the worst kind of sycophant.

14. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Secrecy in the Stern compound is at an all-time high when public interest in Stern is at an all-time low.

Don't they realize that there's no point in this Nixonian backroom sorcery when the stakes are so low?

No one cares.

15. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I think it's SiriusXM or nothing for Pelican because he's not going back to terrestrial nor will he do pod-casts.

The question is whether he's going to continue in radio or retire from the medium when the contract ends.

If he starts spinning some stuff about how it wasn't Liberty Media who "screwed" him out of money but the guys previous, we know he's wanting to come back to SXM.

16. Judy Garland

Reputations:
    ...and Pelican Brief will soon realize that all the money in the world can't buy genuine friends, repair relationships with your daughters or keep your gold-digging wife (who is set for a divorce payoff in a few years) by your side.

Stern will be indistinguishable from Scrooge in ten years. He may very well die under the weight of pennies that he kept in the house like a jewish Howard Hughes or something.

17. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Why is Mutt being negative? Someone needs a ban

18. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sirius needs to not even consider negotiating with Howard for another contract. Anything less than 50 Million a year and he will "stick it" to the company and the fans and with no soul to contend with, he will have no problem doing that.

19. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    and it's a rental, that's all he could afford.

20. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    i thought this thread was going to be about his taking his once a decade shower.