My case that Howard is not a hypocrite

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Im going on the record to argue that Howard is indeed not a hypocrite. Hypocrisy involves a core belief system that evolves to a complete opposite of itself over time.

Howard can be hypocritical, at times, but I believe that this is more an effect than a cause.

My proof is simple: he's always stuck by his core belief that he is a company man that lives to hoard schekles, and I it comes at a loss of integrity or upsets te fans, fuck it, he still gets paid.

In short, he's always been a greedy bastard and he's never cared about anything but his pockets. He's 100% bullshit with a microphone and an exponentially shrinking influence.

2. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think you may be right...the true Howard is surfacing. We were all played for many years.

3. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Plus, howard sometimes holds conflicting sides of an argument within the same breath. That's not hypocrisy. That's a wtf moment

4. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    What about all the other shit? Making shit out of Imus for a young trophy wife, making shit out of guys getting caps/veneers, radio is a "habitual medium", "I believe in free speech, but only my own", etc, etc.

5. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    It made entertaining radio leading to more listeners and finally more money for him.

I like this theory

6. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

that

7. MissKitty

MissKitty Meow

Reputations:
    Like when he claims to be liberal but watches Fox News all night.

8. MuttFucker

MuttFucker New Member

Reputations:
    This for sure!

9. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:

...but it just may be a lunatic your looking for.

10. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Easy: radio wars sold ad space. Howard starts "fights" to both draw ratings and hide the fact that he has limited talent. It's easy radio.

11. Mr America

Mr America Member

Reputations:
    I agree that what we're seeing now is finally the real Howard emerging. I think the reason there is such anger over what the show has become is that we all bought into the character Howard portrayed all these years. We identified with him because he seemed like one of us. It's becoming obvious that it was all fake. It's not easy to admit all those years were a sham.

12. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Not only that, but take Rosie O'Donnell for example. Listening to Howie just 5 years ago would have you think that Rosie was an overweight lesbo worth wishing cancer on. Today, he wants to suck her dick. What's changed? Not Howard's Opinion of Rosie, but rather the way he markets her. He's now in the Sirius family, which is not hostile toward rosie, which means he needs to do a little back peddling and improve the value of the rosie product.

Same thing with Leno. Howard's war with leno was all bullshit designed to help his friend letterman. Now that Howie is part of the NBC family, he'll be on leno faster than nacho on beth after 7:30 pm.

It's all bullshit. Everything... The past 30 years was one big Howard Allen Madoff trademark scams.

Fortunately for us, Howard is too much of a dumbass to realize the capabilities of today's technologies. Watching his legacy implode is far, far, FAR more entertaining, unfortynately, than his show ever was. Ironically, the whitewashed and strategically selected tapes just help to prove his uselessness.

Friends, It is... and always has been... only about the sheckles.

Howard deserves Beth. Once AGT fails and he'll have burned his bridges with Sirius and terrestreal radio, he will be silenced and stuck in chimney land... alone... with beth... until we hear about his divorce and laugh alone in the silence of his misery.

13. EOMS

EOMS Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about a whole Hollywood production based on the fact that he's loyal to a wife who supported him all through his early years. Big release, nonstop talk then...divorce.
    It's all a fantasy.

14. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Rack him! :clap:

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is a huge hypocrite and a phony.