My cousin is probably fucked up for life

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by RenchFries, Oct 16, 2012.

1. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    So I went to this rock concert with my cousin last Friday, I wrote about it here. My cousin is a painter/poet artist type of guy who surrounds himself with crazy people. Hanging out with him is always fun because you never know what's gonna happen. He's an extremely intelligent, genuine and funny guy, but he's crazy at the same time. I bought him a ticket for his 22nd birthday and we had a fantastic time; the guy is like a brother to me. So, I dropped him off at his house at 1AM after the show and he got a call for some crazy party in some other city. I told him he should just stay home and call it a night and enjoy the afterglow of a fantastic rock show. He agreed and I went home to bed.

Later on I learned one of his friends persuaded him to go anyway. So, he got on the night train, got there at 4AM and partied all night. There was booze, drugs, women and all kinds of crazy shit going on. He got back at his house at around 11AM in the morning and one of his crazy friends (who was really fucking high on extacy at the time) came with him to crash. Problem was, he forgot the key to his bedroom, which has an extra lock because he shares the house with someone else.

So, the friend decides do climb out of the window into the balcony while being on drugs (you all feel what's coming probably). He slips and manages to hold on to the balcony. My cousin kicked in his own door and ran to the balcony to pull the guy up. He grabbed his hand, but he couldn't hold him and saw the guy slip from his fingers, fall down and smash into the street from the 5th floor. My cousin ran downstairs and the guy, plastered on the pavement, was still breathing a little and eventually he died in my cousin's arms. The cops showed up and they decided my cousin was a suspect of manslaughter so they took him in and threw him in a cell for over 8 hours, completely alone, before releasing him. I can't imagine the hell that must have been, spending 8 hours on your own right after going through something like that.

I don't know, man. I fear I've lost my cousin as I knew him so far. The happy-go-lucky not a care in the world dude. This kinda traumatic shit is going to leave a permanent, fucked up mark on the guy. I talked to him on the phone today and he was already talking about how he should had listened to me, and how he should had brought his key with him and how he shouldn't have let him go etc...

shit is fucked up.

2. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    tl; dnr

3. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    I read all of that

4. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
    So I went to this rock concert with my cousin last Friday, I wrote about it here. My cousin is a painter/poet artist type of guy who surrounds himself with crazy people. Hanging out with him is always fun because you never know what's gonna happen. He's an extremely intelligent, genuine and funny guy, but he's crazy at the same time. I bought him a ticket for his 22nd birthday and we had a fantastic time; the guy is like a brother to me. So, I dropped him off at his house at 1AM after the show and he got a call for some crazy party in some other city. I told him he should just stay home and call it a night and enjoy the afterglow of a fantastic rock show. He agreed and I went home to bed.

Later on I learned one of his friends persuaded him to go anyway. So, he got on the night train, got there at 4AM and partied all night. There was booze, drugs, women and all kinds of crazy shit going on. He got back at his house at around 11AM in the morning and one of his crazy friends (who was really fucking high on extacy at the time) came with him to crash. Problem was, he forgot the key to his bedroom, which has an extra lock because he shares the house with someone else.

So, the friend decides do climb out of the window into the balcony while being on drugs (you all feel what's coming probably). He slips and manages to hold on to the balcony. My cousin kicked in his own door and ran to the balcony to pull the guy up. He grabbed his hand, but he couldn't hold him and saw the guy slip from his fingers, fall down and smash into the street from the 5th floor. My cousin ran downstairs and the guy, plastered on the pavement, was still breathing a little and eventually he died in my cousin's arms. The cops showed up and they decided my cousin was a suspect of manslaughter so they took him in and threw him in a cell for over 8 hours, completely alone, before releasing him. I can't imagine the hell that must have been, spending 8 hours on your own right after going through something like that.

I don't know, man. I fear I've lost my cousin as I knew him so far. The happy-go-lucky not a care in the world dude. This kinda traumatic shit is going to leave a permanent, fucked up mark on the guy. I talked to him on the phone today and he was already talking about how he should had listened to me, and how he should had brought his key with him and how he shouldn't have let him go etc...

shit is fucked up.

5. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    Glad it wasn't your cousin who got splattered.

Johnnykstaint and RenchFries like this.
  6. HaroldJackson

HaroldJackson Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tough, man.

7. BaddFunn

BaddFunn Kick ass fuck yeah VIP

Reputations:
    don't sweat it. he's 22. time for the "The happy-go-lucky not a care in the world dude" to become a more responsible adult anyway. :fil:

doughhead63 likes this.
  8. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he wont go to jail.

9. beatlejaws

beatlejaws nowhere poster

Reputations:
    he won't read that either

10. RenchFries

Reputations:
    My first thought exactly.

11. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Good point, I guess. But still, I'd classify this as a "traumatic experience" for sure.

12. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
    I blew two guys once when I wazz really high on Ecstasy...that wazz truamatic

13. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    The gaul you have posting that. This is a Christian website.

Psyche and I invented that like this.
  14. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:

Tell him to type, 'do a barrel roll'. Dipshit...

15. Ridic Too2

Ridic Too2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can't believe the cops bought that story.

Did the guy your cuz throw off the balcony owe him money or something?

16. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Lol

17. RenchFries

Reputations:
    What did I do?

18. BaddFunn

BaddFunn Kick ass fuck yeah VIP

Reputations:
    oh absolutely life changing, no doubt. may be a good thing for your cousin in the long run.

19. Jack Shit

Jack Shit Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Was the guy OK?

20. Jack Shit

Jack Shit Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    You're cousin isn't fucked up for life but the other guy is.