My ex has been fucking with my head lately

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by garypagetwo, Apr 6, 2013.

1. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gay Gold

Reputations:
    Let me just first say that this would have bothered me a LOT more in the past. I'm much less sensitive to her antics these days, but it still gets to me a bit.

So, a month or two ago, she got with a new guy, who's like the biggest loser I've ever seen. He's auswitch skinny, nerdy as hell with girls, and worst of all, has the personality of a wet newspaper. I've tried talking to him at parties, and he's the kind of guy who'll respond to your questions, but won't ask anything back. If I didn't shoot him any questions, he'd just stand there and make things awkward. On top of this, it's obvious my ex hasn't gotten over her rollercoaster-like emotional swings, and it's obvious, especially when we're drinking, that she's still into me. So much so, that a few times when we'd party together (him, her, and myself), she'd get really drunk and start feeling me up and saying things like we're going to get married someday and stuff. The guy is such a fucking tool that he just accepts her antics, and later says something like that he can see we have a really great close relationship (the fuck?).

Ok so, the worst is...it's one thing for her to grab me and stuff while we're dancing, because that can be done as a joke. But, "the tool" is studying abroad for 3 months, and she's obviously getting horny for dick or something. Last weekend I had an awesome party at my place (seriously one of the best I've ever had), and she was SO FUCKING horny or something. We were both really drunk, but she seriously told me like 100 times she was into me and that I should have made a move back when she was single and ...well she said straight up that she was horny.

Fast forward a few days, and her and i + a friend are having a small lan party. Can we start right away? No...she has to skype with her boyfriend..for like an hour. And it's a really annoying skype conversation as well, all lovey dovey. She's been so desperate to hang out with me the last couple of days, and when I finally do, yesterday, she tells me she sent a bunch of pics to her boyfriend, nude and whatnot. What the fuck? And as I'm leaving they're about to skype again.

So...I don't know. It gets to me a bit, because I feel I'm being played with. Girls are showing a LOT more interest in me when I go out, so it's not as bad as before where I felt I had zero chance of getting another good girl, but I still haven't gotten any action from any of them...

What should I do? What would you guys do? She's fun to hang around sometimes, and she's a girl, but it's a constant reminder that I'm single with no action, and she's got it going on. If she just didn't show interest me, and didn't bring up her boyfriend all the time, I'd be totally fine.

2. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    1. Won't read

2. Stop being a bitch...you are the one who allows your head to be played with

3. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    You should just tell her to go back to her home on Whore Island

4. Acid

Acid Shat Dead

Reputations:
    Good lord!

5. P-B

P-B Honourary Canuck Gold

Reputations:
    GP2 really wants a face-fucking.

6. Mur

Mur soon VIP

Reputations:
  7. nfbuckeye

nfbuckeye Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. VIP

Reputations:
    What. The. Fuck.

​TL; DR

8. doughhead63

Reputations:
    Yup

Hello my friend

A truer post has never been made

Yes, Gary is a sad, pathetic little Troll

9. doughhead63

Reputations:
    HST reps for a nigga

10. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    When was the last time you got some play Gare?

11. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gay Gold

Reputations:
    ok first of all how do i ALLOW my head to be played with? second, you fucking suck and dawg hates your guts
    ok?
    meaning?
    why are you answering people in this thread for me?
    around 2 years :(

12. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    As someone who voted for you, let me say welcome back. Anyway, you need a lesson in self confidence and more importantly on how to throw away the bullshit take on relationships that so many Europeans have. I'll make a few points.
    1. Any girl who constantly tells you about her boyfriend, unless she is bitching about him and trying to hint that she'd really like to get rid of him so long as you oblige her, is not into you and paying more attention to her will only make you more effeminate and undesirable in her eyes. Cutting her off, as in a clean break, can only be positive. She will either find some other loser to be her next possible rebound guy (should she be dumped) or will look at you in a different light for having some balls and not being content to be a "friend". Either way you win.
    2. Life is incredibly fucking short. In the time you've wasted with her, you could have picked up 10 women at singles bars, what the hell is wrong with you? If you're constantly being rejected, you probably have unrealistic standards unless you want to get into the gym and bust your ass. Lower your standards and enjoy your life.
    3. Knock it off with Skype, LAN parties, anything Internet or computer related. Find yourself some Eurotrash girl who is scraping by as a waitress (especially an eastern European from a country without running water); they just want a guy who can hold down a job and maybe knock them up. As soon as they hear word one about Skype or LAN parties they're going to assume you're a nerd or gay, maybe both.

13. zhukov

zhukov Time traveler Gold

Reputations:
    just fuck her

14. Ralph

Ralph Don't Tread On Me

Reputations:
    Y'all chose this twit over Shiv or Kanye?

15. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What's a lan party?

Don't answer that. I don't care. Thank you.

16. mrd160

mrd160 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;WtNHuqHWefU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtNHuqHWefU[/video]

17. BaddFunn

BaddFunn Kick ass fuck yeah VIP

Reputations:
    right? :facepalm:

18. BaddFunn

BaddFunn Kick ass fuck yeah VIP

Reputations:
    look at this retard. :lol:

19. Babs

Babs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You canNOT be for real.