"My Goal Was To Meet a Famous Chick Who Had a Lot of Money..Unfortunately I Met Beth"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow.

[video=youtube;xCMyMKs4uKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCMyMKs4uKQ[/video]

[video=youtube;dEEIfUZn4JQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEEIfUZn4JQ[/video]

He also basically subconsciously flat out admits that Beth is with him for his money, by saying "those good-looking rich girls don't go for a guy like me, because they don't need my money."

I like how Howard thinks that he's too hot for Lisa Kudrow, and says that he wouldn't do her.

2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    If I were rich I'd totally get a hot young wife. But I would have gone younger and hotter. And I wouldn't pretend it was anything more than a mutual business partnership. I love fucking her, she loves my money. Win/win. Oh, and there would be other women involved.

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The most amusing part is how they all start discussing who they'd marry if they only made $20,000 a year. Howard claims he couldn't marry Liza Minnelli. What's funny to me is that he doesn't understand that this is the same, exact, stuff that had to run through Beth's mind, when she chose to be with him.

How does he not see that if he could barely stomach Liza for money, the same must be true for Beth? Does he really think that he's so much hotter than the male equivalent of Liza?

He even says that he wouldn't marry Ricki Lake. I like how he doesn't understand that the same way he's viewing this conversation, is the same way everyone else views Beth with him. Beth's just a better phony and liar.

Well, I guess he does see it, judging by his quote earlier, about how rich chicks wouldn't date him because they don't need his money.

4. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only thing the wicked witch of palm beach is "doing" these days is a broomstick