"My Mom Was Very Giddy With Excitement [That My Man Was In the Public Eye]" - Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I said 'it's very interesting, he's in the public eye.' And she was very giddy with excitement and said 'who is it?!?'"

0:58 mark:

[video=youtube;0mAfWfqnjzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mAfWfqnjzE[/video]

Also, isn't it funny that her mom guessed Brad Pitt, and earlier Beth said that her mom guessed Mel Gibson? So her mom was excited over the prospect of her daughter dating taken men?! Mel was married at the time, and Brad was engaged to Jennifer Aniston at the time. Assuming Howard and Beth's timeline is honest, which we all know is bullshit anyway.

Not to mention the fact that she also mentions that her mom met Howard two weeks after her mom wouldn't talk to Beth for two weeks (which happened one night after Beth met Howard). So we are to believe that Beth met Howard, and then introduced him to her mom four weeks later?! My do they move fast....

Or, more likely, they had been secretly dating long before that, while Howard was very much still married.....

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Holy craptastic.

Honestly, how in the world do we listen to this motherfucker anymore?

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Going by this story, isn't it a little odd that:

A)Beth determined that Howard was the "man of my dreams" a few minutes into meeting him?

B)And then would immediately call her mother up the next day and proclaim that?

Imagine what Howard's reaction would have been if that was something Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz had done. "These women are so clingy and neurotic. They fall in love with everyone. It's so desperate..."

4. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure Beth's mom is pleased to know Pelican thinks she's a complete moron for being a devout Catholic.

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Beth fell in love with Pelican's bankroll.

It does have to be a relief to a woman whose modeling career was shit and her future prospects were rapidly dimming.

Pelican probably looked like a gangly beacon of light.

6. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth dreamed of a rich guy. Therefore, she was in "love" from minute 1.

7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know, but it's amazing to me how much Howard has deluded himself.

He bragged about the fact that Beth had never had her heart broken before. Which is bullshit, but let's just believe Howard for a second. He claims that she treated her former boyfriends like shit:

http://www.dawgshed.com/showthread....heart-Look-at-her-Who-s-gonna-break-up-w-her-!

So we are to believe that someone that cold and hardened, suddenly fell in love with this beast of a man on the first night?

And also, I have to correct myself. Beth said she called her mother that night. Not even the next day. She ran home and called her mom late at night to tell her that she had just met (i.e. trapped) someone famous. Think about that for a second.

And then she ran up to Howard's apartment the very next morning, according to Beth's own description given elsewhere.

8. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was probably just looking to get a dry nights sleep from her leaky apartment. Imagine her surprise when it turned out she never had to leave.

9. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Hello? Grifter Ostrosky Residence."
    "Hey mom. I hooked one. A big one. Remember that party you told me I had to attend because Howard Stern would be there? Guess what...I hit the lottery. He's a closeted homo who offered me a multi-million dollar contract to pretend I'm his wife. And he may be dumb enough to pay dad's fines."

10. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I certainly was not wealthy when this happened but had something happen similarly when a chick I'd fucked a few days previous come over with several changes of clothes, expecting me to welcome her into my apartment with open arms. One fuck and she wanted to move in.

That lasted a day and I chickened out and said the roomies weren't okay with it.

Broads can be funny. It wasn't even a nice apartment.

11. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    To top it off, she knew her father and brothers are big fans of Howard, but The Beth didn't know who this man in the "public eye" was when they met.

Since then, both her and her mother don't like or listen to the show, even though they both "love" Howard.

12. Art

Art Grandiloquent Bloviator VIP

Reputations:
    I think this is a key point. An oral surgeon frequently earns a seven figure income. Having one's practice ended through loss of licensure is a huge hit. I am certain Howard offered to buy their acceptance of the Howard-Beth arrangement, effectively ending their serious financial woes.

13. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Those helicopter hands...

14. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    And Yoko didn't know who John Lennon was.

15. Biffa Bacon

Biffa Bacon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    we don't listen to him anymore.

16. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    The whole thing with Howard and Beth, the time line of how they met, her parents. ...it's all very weird

17. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "It's evolving, Robin. Let's focus on something much more important...Bobo, you're on the air."

18. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    She stayed with that story even after Paul McCartney said she showed up at his house before meeting John...

That playbook is older than the Bible.

19. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Beth inherited her moms intelligence. They are both fucking morons.

20. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    7 figures...seriously?? Mooose grew up broke as joke..She doesn't have a clue how to ride..She went to public school. Finishing school was a 1 month course with her mother at the local Montgomery Wards. Is not a Scottish rite Mason. No money to get the wonk fixed. Mooose's mom should be lathering HOward ass for keeping her husband outta jail and with no future income. And this is the time this guy got caught. Mooose's parents are theives and liars..The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Howard bought a whorse from the Ostrosky's.

f-mutt

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013