My New Roomate / Houseguest

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by SikWitIt, Mar 7, 2011.

1. SikWitIt

SikWitIt Member VIP

Reputations:
    So Friday nite my friend Sheila called me and asked if her sister could stay with me cause her parents moved up north to New Jersey and her boyfriend kicks her out every other weekend when he gets his kids leaving her no place to go . I should of took that as a idea of the situation . But she was really cool when i used to hang out with her a few years ago so i said sure come by.

I guess in the last 5 or 6 months she had gotten a DUI and had some other problems and had to go to jail for 25 days . So she has no License , No Id , she had been using a passport as ID but lost it and she has no birth Certificate and i guess cause she is from the Philippines it is not that easy to get a new birth Cert. so that makes going out any were kinda diffcult...

When they came over her sister told me she had something she had to goto that nite so have fun with her sister.... So she asked me if I wanted to go out drinking I was like sure we had to go to a strip club cause she new the door girl there and could get in so we went there at 7:00 pm at nite . I see why i never go out til 10 at nite it was dead as all hell but we had a few drinks and talked and just BS'd so then like a hour later we went a played pool for a little while at the bowling alley bar which u can get in with no ID if u look of age. That place was a lil better we only had like 1 drink there
    and she said she was hungry lets go to Mcdonalds and i was like fuck that that food is nasty as hell and they have no drinks so i said lets go to APPLEBEES

That was the a bad mistake we got to APPLEBEES and ordered some food and Non alcoholic Drinks. Before the food came she told she had to go outside to have a ciggarette then when she came walking back inside before the food was served she told me she did not feel good we have to go OKKK.... Then in the middle of the restraunt her legs started twitching and her tried to hold her up and she just passed out cold in the middle of the restraunt ... I was like OMG what the fuck are u supposed to do luckily 1 of the waitress's works at a hospital and layed her on the ground and got a wet napkin and put it on her head and eventually she woke up and the waiting staff asked her what had she been doing and she said drinking and they asked her if she had eaten and she said she had just had a lil something for breakfast and nothing else.

So i guess the next time a girl asks me if i want to go out drinking with them I have to make sure that they have eaten food and are not going to just blackout on me... I have partied with some girls that can drink more then me and i have seen them function just fine . This girl is blacking out at 9:30 at nite .......So now everytime i go to applebees i am going to get asked about were my friend is at that was sleeping in the middle of the restraunt :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    Didja fuck her?

3. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
  4. klu

klu New Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a classy gal. :p

5. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    That story was boring and your spelling, punctuation and grammar are fucking atrocious. :jj::facepalm:

6. MissPoker

MissPoker Active Member

Reputations:
    Already told you what i think, unless you love her or at least you fuck her, you shouldnt asume that responsality. She has a family and a sister who must provide her some money or a place to live. I mean, you can help a friend but not take someone who knows someone that you know and take her to your place and maintain her as if you were her father!. This is CRAZY and she is gonna be a nightmare.

7. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    She hot?

8. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    Yea, good point. If she's hot, even the prospect of getting sex outta her is worth letting her hang around a few months.

9. MissPoker

MissPoker Active Member

Reputations:
    Men! :facepalm:

She is using his pc, i would kill her for that!!!

10. lisaslisas

lisaslisas New Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a cheap date! < 5 drinks and she passes out? He's going to stop at 3 next time, I bet.

Then Fuck her. :hhh:

11. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you now run a philipino drop house