Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Harry Gibbs, Apr 12, 2012.
not queer. that's my opinion.
Dinkus needs to start an opinion column in his local newspaper.
a single plastic bag takes up to 1000 years to decompose. my opinion.
that's a hell of a idea. i'll call it "queer or not queer?"
my opinion: these opinion threads are not queer.
That should be the title to these opinion threads at a minimum.
at least 10 percent of washed-up debris polluting the coastline of america the u.s. is plastic bags. my opinion.
we have at least 20.
My wife does does drive a white car tho, mostly cuz she won't ever get it washed.
hi freds. reps.
it takes 12 million barrels of oil to produce the 100 billion plastic bags faggit americans use each year.
I use them 70 percent of the time. The other 30 percent is because I actually re-use the plastic grocery bags for other things.
I just keep a bunch in my car, a couple in my work truck just in case. I bring them back to the automobile the next time I work or need to leave the house and drive somewhere for some reason.
westerberg has 12 more posts than me. we both started Sep 2010. we both live in Cali.
I just recently started using reusable grocery bags!
reps for your environmentalism.
the petroleum used to produce 14 plastic bags can drive a car one mile. my opinion.
every time i post, my av shocks me.
about 1 million birds and thousands of turtles and other sea animals die each year after ingesting discarded plastic bags. my opinion.
I keep the plastic bags to pic up the huge shits my dog drops.
that's how you care for the earth, jagoff.
Paper bags kinda suck though, especially when it rains.