My shit thread of the day

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by 58lambert58, Jan 17, 2012.

1. 58lambert58

58lambert58 Hobbyist VIP

Reputations:
    The Indonesian government hates poor people like the Republicans in this country do.

Indonesia has gone to imaginative extremes to try and stop commuters from illegally riding on the roofs of train - from hosing them down with red paint to threatening them with dogs.

But now authorities have developed an intimidating and possibly deadly new tactic - suspending rows of grapefruit-sized concrete balls to rake over the top of trains.

They hope the balls - which would deliver serious blows to the head if they didn't knock a person off the roof of a train - will be enough to deter 'train surfers'.

Mateta Rizahulhaq, a spokesman for the state-owned railway company PT Kereta Api, said: 'We've tried just about everything, even putting rolls of barbed wire on the roof, but nothing seems to work.

'Maybe this will do it.'

Trains that crisscross Indonesia on poorly maintained tracks left behind by Dutch coloniser six decades ago are usually packed with passengers, especially during rush hour.

The first of the concrete balls have been installed above carriage height near a station outside the capital, Jakarta.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-lines-stop-train-surfers.html#ixzz1jkVwdHvQ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pictures of Lindsay Lohan's big knockers from the last 48 hours at the Golden Globes and on her way to court this morning. :nutz:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    I felt disappointed until I saw knockers.

3. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    I'd cram her proper.

4. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The train story is interesting

5. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    She looks like a petri dish.