'My wife buys $27 dresses from Filene's, not $600 dresses'

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mr Pink, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Another gem from the past

Check it out at the 5:02:00 mark

PI Nate, Wigward, Turkeyneck and 3 others like this.
  2. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Can't believe he said that in the past couple of years.:rofl:

PelicanWig and XaltedSmoke like this.
  3. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    That was probably before she signed the "contract" in 2008 and had to use her "modoeing" money to dress herself. Oh well she's still a massive cunt.

XaltedSmoke and CatParty like this.
  4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    It was more recent. There's a mention of Bin Laden's assassination. That makes Howard's statements even more ridiculous. Christ's sakes, her tampons probably cost more then $27 each.

PelicanWig and Jayla like this.
  5. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Good lord, he's the biggest fucking liar on the planet. And he lies as easily as he breathes and not just simple lies, but complex stories designed to construct a whole narrative around himself and Beef. I don't know why I'm shocked by the "my wife loves bargains " bullshit, but I am. It's just galling. He really thinks he can get away with anything. Someone, actually LOTS of someones ought to tweet this to him relentlessly for the dozen or so days. What a fucking dick. And not only did he put Saint Beef, buyer of bargain clothes, savior of animoes and expert thank you not writer on a pedestal AGAIN, but bashed a middle class mom in the process, who like Beef " is not part of the show".

6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    stern is a giant piece of shit fraud.

7. Jayla

Reputations:
    I can't let this go. This one is fucking infuriating. God, what a righteous prick.

8. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cognitive Dissonance.

blindbella and PI Nate like this.
  9. Jayla

Reputations:
    If you listen further, Wiggy starts talking about how back pain and ulcers are not real things and all in pp.'s minds. Dr. Whathisface said so! And I don' think it was that long ago. His 25 yr worship of a quack is bizarro.

PI Nate likes this.
  10. Jayla

Reputations:
    I think it might be more willful manipulation.

11. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:

New Hamptons Socialites Tampons

We cater to brain dead fame whores that make a living being cum dumpsters for High School Principals, Oil Sheiks and closeted radio DJ's in love with big girthy beer can cocks. We understand that you've spent your entire life addicted to money so on the off chance your ovaries still work after the amount of times you've "accidentally" fallen down the stairs before funerals or after 17 drinks at "early bird" dinner gatherings in Cabo use our specialty Hamptons Socialite Tampons. They are very easy to insert and come in two special sizes, Knicks starting 5 or Nacho Figueras. Orders start at 27$ but due to high demand we only take orders Monday-Weds once a month and reserve to right to "Piss on any consumers".

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    BooeyBanana likes this.
  12. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    This is why Howard kills me. Everything is a lie, lie, lie to cover for his wife. Your wife takes your money and buys $2,500 dresses. Every picture for over 10 years shows that. Gold diggers do not buy $27 dresses! Is he insane? :snicker:

Yeah Beth's young Hampton's gold digger friends are in $2,000 dresses, but Beth shows up in a $27 Filene's Basement dress!....Suuuree.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

He's talking about when she was courting him. She was trying to portray she was a "simple girl" so she could fool him. That's gold digging 101. Soon as she hooked him, it was Hampton's mansions, expensive restaurants, limo's, and thousand dollar dresses, shoes and purses. She is NOT showing up to parties in Filene's basement crap. Haha

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    blindbella, Burly, PelicanWig and 5 others like this.
  13. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :grad: He probably meant to say "Robin, from the way she looks in her clothes she might as well shop on the $27 rack in Feline's Basement."

14. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Beth makes her own money."

reno, PI Nate and Pooh bear like this.
  15. MobyDick

Reputations:
    That's why we are here at DawgShed, to commiserate, joke and bust his balls to make ourselves feel better, haha.

PelicanWig, reno and Pooh bear like this.
  16. MobyDick

Reputations:
    Bin Laden died in May of 2011, and the dress discussion is about buying something for the holiday party, so this is probably late Nov. 2011.

17. dalecooper

dalecooper Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the kind of thing only someone who takes himself very seriously would lie about. Old Howard would be able to be self deprecating about his wife spending his money, but this new person probably has to lie even to himself about it. I wonder what caused such a drastic change in his personality. It's hard to believe someone with Beth's mental faculties could be so influential over a grown ass man, but no other explanation makes much sense.

SouthernListen and PelicanWig like this.
  18. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard never changed (just my opinion). As evidenced by his still trying to use the same old comedic bits and callers on his radio show. He is even worse on AGT from the video postings I see here. Just embarrassingly ridiculous (if there is such an expression). As for Beth or BethO or I prefer Long Tooth Teethy, no real dummy marries a billionaire. That is why once she signed that prenup, she stopped going to bed with Howie at 8 pm….the examples are countless. Who runs that marriage? Both of them want to be admired and respected among their definition of heavy hitters. But both of them have way too much shit on their feet from their previous years before they married to wash all of the smells and stains away. Its a couple of decades too late for that; however, they won't stop trying. And WE benefit from their efforts and will get to keep laughing!

chuk likes this.
  19. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As I and many others have posted before, Howard is a deeply disturbed man. His lies all flow from the false reality he has created for himself. Starting with his childhood and continuing until today. Howard's mother, father and sister have all said on his show at one time or another that, "Howard exaggerates". Howard's narcissism demands that everyone feel sorry for him because he's had such a "tough life". A false life. Phoney life, phoney wife.

20. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Beth just saved Howard 10,000 dollars. Instead of of buying four ten thousand pocketbooks, she only bought three. :haha: