Nantrax,......Nantrax

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by flailingfish, May 14, 2012.

1. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    But its...its easy ... to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about Nantrax. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about Nantrax. I mean, listen, we're talking about Nantrax, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking aboutNantrax. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about Nantrax, man. I mean, how silly is that? ...
    And we talking about Nantrax. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do...
    But we're talking about Nantrax man. What are we talking about? Nantrax? We're talking about Nantrax, man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about Nanrax. We're talking about Nantrax. We aint talking about the game.(more laughter) We're talking about Nantrax, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about Nantrax right now. We talking about Na... (Interrupted)

2. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
  3. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    Nantrax, Nantrax, Nantrax...happens all the time-ime!

I luv ya, I like ya, wanna change my mind-hind.

Nantrax, Nantrax, always feel this way.

Your pictures leave me breathless, now I've got nothing to say, nothing to say. :c