News Naughty doctor in NYC.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE: Mount Sinai Hospital doctor accused of ejaculating on 22-year-old patient's face after incapacitating her with morphine
    BY Rocco Parascandola, Thomas Tracy, Graham Rayman, Rich Schapiro
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 7:39 PM
    [​IMG] Mount Sinai
    Dr. David Newman, 45, is wanted for questioning in the alleged sex assault, sources said Wednesday.
    A prominent doctor at Mount Sinai Hospital is the target of an NYPD investigation after a 22-year-old patient accused him of knocking her out with morphine and ejaculating on her face, the Daily News has learned.
    Dr. David Newman — an emergency physician described as a leading voice for health care reforms — is wanted for questioning in the alleged sex assault, sources said Wednesday.
    The 45-year-old Iraq War veteran has already been barred from seeing patients as the investigation plays out, hospital officials said.
    “We are aware of an allegation that has been made against one of our physicians,” the hospital said in a statement. “This is a matter under investigation and we are fully cooperating with the appropriate authorities. We take this matter very seriously and are conducting our own internal investigation.”
    Sources described the Jan. 11 incident in sickening detail.
    The patient showed up at Mount Sinai Hospital shortly before 10:30 p.m. complaining of pain in her right shoulder. She was taken to a private room inside the emergency room where nurses gave her two pain pills and a shot for inflammation. Because the woman was still in pain, a nurse administered morphine. The patient was then told to change into a gown for X-rays.
    The woman claims she removed her shirt and bra, but kept her pants on. The woman was still dressed in the gown when Newman walked into her room following the X-ray.
    “I’m going to give you a shot of morphine,” the doctor told her, according to sources familiar with the woman’s claims.

The patient says she told the doctor that a nurse had already administered the drug, but she then felt a burning sensation in her arm that convinced her that Newman gave her more morphine anyway.
    The visit turned creepy when the patient, while the doctor was examining her back, told him she felt pain on the right side of her chest. Newman started fondling her breasts, she alleged, according to sources.
    The doctor then moved her bed away from the wall and positioned himself with his back toward the patient. The woman heard the sounds of someone masturbating — and then felt semen on her face, she claimed.
    All the while, she was unable to move because she was heavily medicated, sources said.

Newman, after allegedly finishing his dirty deed, used a blanket to wipe off the substance from her face.
    A nurse later came into the room and found the woman in a blacked-out state.
    “What is wrong with her? Why is she like this?” the patient heard the nurse ask a staffer, sources said.

Newman is accused of ejaculating on a 22-year-old patient’s face after incapacitating her with a dose of morphine.
    The nurse, joined by another physician, Dr. Andrew Jagoda, roused the woman and asked what happened. The patient was drifting in and out of consciousness and unable to respond, she claimed, according to sources.
    Once the woman woke up, she walked into the bathroom and spotted what appeared to be semen on her face and bare chest. She told police she wiped it off with a gown, which she then placed in a plastic bag along with the bedding — presumably to preserve as evidence, sources said.
    When Jagoda returned to the room a short while later, the patient described what happened and said she wanted to go home. Jagoda asked the woman if she wanted him to call the police. She said she wanted to speak with his supervisor, sources said.
    Jagoda then dropped a bombshell — his supervisor was Newman, the doctor she accused of sexual abuse. Horrified, the woman gathered her belongings and left the hospital, sources said.
    The doctor has published a book called “Hippocrates Shadow: Secrets from the House of Medicine,” in which he lampoons what he sees as a growing disconnect between doctors and their patients.
    Newman served as a major in the U.S. Army Reserves. In 2005, he was deployed to Iraq where he received an Army Commendation Medal, according to his author’s note.
    Newman, who was the subject of a 2009 medical malpractice suit that was dismissed by a judge, didn’t return requests for comment.
    A woman, who spoke through the door at his home in Montclair, N.J., had little to say.
    “Sorry,” she said. “Nothing happened.”

Wig, Box of Rox and bdbx18 like this.
  2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    The first part of the sentence is true

3. baci

baci Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This guy is a complete jerkoff..........

4. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Swedish John and shitba like this.
  5. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Oh come on......

Pussy Tendon, chapped and funkface like this.
  6. fixer

fixer I'm Retarded you Jerk. On the Power.

Reputations:
    I got the moves like Cosby, I got the mooooooves like cosby- New hit from Maroon 5.

7. kggtty

kggtty Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    chosen folk don't do stuff like this

i call shenanigans

8. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I had a 21 year old waitress tonight and given an opportunity I'd have given her a cum shot

Habsfan, Pelicanman and GaryPuppet like this.
  9. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hot

10. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Something simmilar happened to my friends sister. This anesthesiologist would anesthetize patents about to get a C section and then while the doctors were prepping he would stick his dick down the patients throats. He did it to like 4 people. He got caught cuz he was also taking cell phone vids.

So many humans deserve to be taken out back and strung up by their necks on the spot.

11. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe he thought he'd help her complexion while she was there....A caregiver

x76 likes this.
  12. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I dunno, a doctor is a good catch.

ScottBaiosPenis and GIRLY like this.
  14. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't mess up my lady's face while she's sleeping, I prefer to clean her up instead.

[​IMG]

15. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Dr. Shivvy

FatKidSullivan, rattler and Pooh bear like this.
  16. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Bobbowl and funkface like this.
  17. Tovahund

Tovahund Just a good dog.

Reputations:
    Trust me she hated you and just wanted to go home.

18. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So what did he do wrong?

HowieHasBeen, The Snork, x76 and 3 others like this.
  19. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    >>>.Newman, who was the subject of a 2009 medical malpractice suit that was dismissed by a judge, didn’t return requests for comment.<<<<

I hate when the media does this.. they know nothing of the 2009 event, he could have been found not guilty.. people sue for anything.. but it gives them the presumption that he is a bad doctor.

This case is a slam dunk.. if he was dumb enough to do this, and leave his jizz where she could leave the hospital with it... he is going to jail .

Wouldn't surprise me if she set him up though.. we'll see.

20. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG] Newman! [​IMG]

Pooh bear and Petal like this.