Neckfat & Nunez

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by RickAndMartie, May 30, 2013.

1. RickAndMartie

RickAndMartie Member

Reputations:
    Put together a little something with the Neckfat & Nunez clips. Maybe you guys can add real video. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[video=youtube_share;2qaMG2vyQu8]http://youtu.be/2qaMG2vyQu8[/video]

2. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There was better improv talent in my high school drama class. Poor Artie is a diamond surrounded by shit.

3. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was an unmitigated disaster.

4. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    mike bocchetti is an untalented human slug. "Hi artie hi jon we love you america" man shut the fuck up you lazy retard, go make your poor mother wash the cum stains out of your sheets and the shit stains out of your underwear fucking loser, hope you read this mike.

5. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Agree, that's pretty much what I posted in another thread. He is surrounded by no talent idiots and there is no one on the show he respects or has any real comedic chemistry with. Artie would be better off with a podcast and do what Artie wants to do. No restrictions, no boss man and no garage bands. The only reason the "Artie Lange Show" even exists is Artie! With this format we get 25% Artie and 75% pure tune out. "Neckfat and Nunez":facepalm:

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  6. KimChee

Reputations:
    Ok, Telsam and nodding off, I'm a "mult" a "Gunner" and go fuck yourself in advance with all that shit.

7. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    neckfat and nunez was awesome...i thought ritchie did amazingly well......why do people in here even listen to the show if they dont even like it.....smh.stupid cunts.

8. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because we like ARTIE...not shitty bands, not boring Jon Ritchie, not the Canavan cunts, and not that slob Bocchetti. Anyone who types "smh" is a cum guzzling fag.

9. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I like Ritchie and Bochetti, although I think he needs to get out of his mom's house. :dontknow: Also, Kim Chee, I don't think you're Gunnar because Gunnar doesn't exist anymore. He's deaded for being a mult, baby.:tadah:

10. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone else think that Jon was letting out his true feeling towards Mike during the bit? Pretty much just threatened to kick his ass and taunted him the whole time. Mikey held his own though, gotta say.

11. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, it sounded like Mike went home and practiced the improv, which actually made him more unbearable.

12. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Which one is Neckfat? :)

13. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    I thought I heard Mike pause for a bit and stumble over his words when Jon first said that. If this and his unwillingness to talk badly about Mike Francesa and Robert De Niro are any indication, he's deathly afraid of getting into any physical confrontation, even during improv.

14. Brew

Brew Member

Reputations:
    What is your ideal vision for the show? Artie sitting in front of a microphone and just creating comedy out of thin air for 3 hours? I don't think you understand that having these people around allow Artie to create funny bits. Of course these people wouldn't be funny at all on their own. Everyone knows that. Ritchie wouldn't be entertaining on his own, but he adds some energy and fun to the show and gives Artie material to work with -- the same with the others.

15. KimChee

Reputations:
    Thanks Sam. We can sill call each other assholes from time to time though. right?

16. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    What is Neckfat and Nunez :scratch:

17. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Funny every time I see it? And I haven't even heard the bit yet.

18. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No my ideal vision for the show is to surround Artie with TALENTED people instead of these scrubs. He is having to create comedy out of thin air because no one else is even remotely funny. Don't try to tell me what I understand and what I don't. You don't think the bits would be a million times better with a competent supporting cast? Please tell me what "energy" that boring, slow talking blockhead Ritchie brings to the show. What "material" does he provide? "Standing Up"? Thinking a stupid Easter joke that is a million years old is comedy gold? Interrupting an interview to say he saw Tom Hank's brother do stand up? I was a radio intern 20 years ago and I could step in today and know how to set up Artie up better than this jerkoff.

19. Brew

Brew Member

Reputations:
    I get what you're saying, but I think having talented people around Artie doesn't necessarily mean the show is going to be funnier. Nick is technically more talented as a comedian than Jon, but the show is WAY funnier with Jon there than Nick -- not because of Jon himself, but because of what Artie does with Jon. The twins aren't talented, but, in my opinion, Artie's interaction with them is hilarious, and makes the show funnier than if they weren't there. I look at some of the people there like whack packers from the Stern Show. They're there to be made fun of, which is what Artie does best.

20. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    theyre individuals