Neighbors Who Don't Get Along

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fland, Feb 9, 2014.

1. fland

fland Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;2PICCCWYMwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PICCCWYMwk[/video]

2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

3. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
  4. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
    I get along with my neighbors alright...on one side of me they're the really, really religious types so every now and then I'll crank my devil's music up nice and loud until they go inside (they're ALWAYS doing shit outside in the summer and it does get annoying)

5. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    :spit:

"Gofuckyourself!"

6. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    dennis leary is pissed

7. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    I find that on youtube, and it's gonna go right up your fucking ass.
    GO FUCK YOURSELF
    Yup, well i already put in a complaint to the police yesterday about you.
    GO FUCK YOURSELF
    SAY IT AGAIN!!!
    GO FUCK YOURSELF

Wife = stop, come on let it go, come on lets go

:rofl:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  9. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    They sound like Canadians, or from the northern U.S. border states.

For the most part, we don't have problems with our neighbors. I have a divorced retired doctor on one side that never makes a sound, except in summer afternoons, when he plays his saxophone or jazz guitar. But on the other side, we have a family with 3 kids that were huge pains in the ass over the years. From the idiot parents to the screaming brats, these are the typical inconsiderate assholes you find in every neighborhood.

Just this Saturday we came back from the store and saw our other neighbor, from the other side of them, parked in the street. Our driveway and their driveway was blocked by parked cars. The asshole family was having a birthday party for their youngest brat, so all the people just blocked the driveways and went in. The other gal had already been sitting out there for a while waiting, I asked her why she didn't say something? I went to their door and saw the mother gossiping with a few mothers, I yelled over and asked if their guests can move their cars because we are blocked. She just stared at me and one gal giggled and said it might be her and she'll move it in a minute. :facepalm:

I told me wife, it never ends, wouldn't it occur to people not to block peoples driveways and wouldn't the party host make sure their guests aren't disturbing others? What ever happened to courtesy and common sense?

10. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have neighbors like that. They blocked our driveway, I asked them to move. They had the balls to ask why, but I kept my cool. Then they park in front of my brothers car, put it in reverse in 50 miles per hour, and break his headlight. The sound made us all stop what we were doing, but a handful of us were outside and saw it go down. They get out of the car to go inside and I say, "where are you going? You drive like a maniac, break the headlight, and now are walking away?" this fucker says "it wasn't me" and walks in. Being a complete asshole is now acceptable.

11. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I just want to add I got my revenge because the neighbor left their sunroof open.

12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Parking issues suck - had them in Los Angeles/beach area all the time with f---'d up neighbors who thought they owned the street. Glad we moved when we did - someone would have been dead by now.

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Next time, call the cops and have their car towed, or if you don't want to go that route, you could always block their driveway tomorrow.

I did that once when I was still living at home. My neighbors across the street would always let their guests park on our side of the street (mainly because we had nice trees overhanging the street so there was a lot of shade), leaving me and my siblings no place to park our cars in front of our house.

So one day I came home, saw there was no parking and I parked my car in their driveway. :giggle:

Never happened again.

14. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I had some assholes living next to me that I fucking loathed. He was in his late 60's/early 70's, and she was probably in her mid-60's. This fucking cunt would come outside and bitch at me about the littlest fucking things, to which I would answer with a string of obscenities, including calling her a "cunt" on a few occasions. Honestly, you'd think she would have learned after my first outburst. Both were college "professors". He taught poetry (fag) and she taught accounting.

It took me a few years, but I finally ran them off by not-so-clandestinely fucking with them. When I saw the "For Sale By Owner" sign in their yard, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

15. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Uzs0WKzlrt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzs0WKzlrt8[/video]

16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    if that guy waked into my house, he'd get more than he was expecting

17. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    My old neighbors were awesome... then fucker sold his house at the bottom of the bubble... to some redneck asshole

Now what was a nice pretty expensive hood has one redneck asshole with shit all over his lawn and back yard right next to me... heard of white thrash kids as well

18. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Time to run him off, bud. However, good luck if its white trash. Those people don't have a grasp of embarrassment or shame.

19. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    My neighbors tend to avoid me :dontknow:

20. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    my next door neighbor is running a lawn mower, leaf blower, chain saw, grinder, skil saw or some power tool at all times, every day. Yet his place looks run down.
    I have a theory about neighbors- most of them are fools, and sooner or later they will do something so fucked up, I wont talk to them anymore. It's happened several times.

Example: I had a neighbor come into my yard to cut down a tree that was dropping leaves on his car. Had a neighbor who drove my cat into the country and left him because he said the cat was walking on his daughters new car (that's fucked up, I drove to a friend's business 5 miles away and picked up the cat). Had a neighbor whose dog came into by back yard and carried off a $125 baseball glove, and a few other items and chewed them into pieces- the neighbor wouldn't replace any of it. so, its either shoot them, or cut them off
    GO FUCK YOURSELF seems to work