Shop Now At Amazon

New: MSNBC DIscusses Genocide of White People by immigration and assimilation (video)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RooseveltCurric, Jan 22, 2013.

1. RooseveltCurric

RooseveltCurric New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;7eg2zR8oJ-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eg2zR8oJ-M[/video]
    Do you think Howard could yak about this on his program?? Whites are an embattled and opressed minority in the world, and what is the justification for White Genocide? :munch:

2. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Member

Reputations:
    Wow.

Just wow.

So glad I dont watch TV anymore.

3. RooseveltCurric

RooseveltCurric New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    Update: Washington Post Discusses White Genocide:

[h=1]A petition to ‘stop white genocide’?[/h] Posted by Jonathan Capehart on January 18, 2013 at 7:00 am

[​IMG]Andrew Kaczynski of Buzzfeed sent out an intriguing tweet yesterday with a link that I couldn’t resist clicking. He asked, “Is this the most racist White House petition ever created?” After taking a look and not having reviewed any of the other wacky petitions flooding the “We the People” page on the White House web page, I would have to answer yes. Yes, it probably is.
    Someone named Albert D. petitioned the Obama administration on Jan. 11 to “STOP WHITE GENOCIDE: Halt MASSIVE third world immigration and FORCED assimilation in White countries!”
    Albert’s not kidding.
    “Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYBODY?” he writes. “White countries are being flooded with third world non-whites, and Whites are required by law to integrate with them so as to ‘assimilate,’ i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence.”
    He says that this is a violation of the United Nations Convention against genocide. Thus, he is petitioning President Obama to “end White Genocide in the United States, and to call for the end of White Genocide in Europe, Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.”
    And Albert ends with this. “Supporting White Genocide is not anti-racist. It’s anti-white!”
    I don’t know where to begin. Frankly, there’s no use trying to understand the mind that would form such twisted views, let alone one that would share them on the Web site of the president of the United States. But know this, Albert is not alone. When I first clicked on the petition, he had 388 co-signers from all over the country, including from unlikely places such as New York City, New Haven, Conn., Silver Spring, Md., and Berkeley, Calif. And he gained another one in the time it took me to write this post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/01/18/petition-stop-white-genocide/

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i believe we should stop all third world immigration into this country....we don't have the money.....we're tapped out! and they add nothing to the economy or culture (unless you're into santeria and femasle genital mutilation).

but i don't think anyone is forcing assimilation....i live in an all white area. this is what i choose to do and whoever can afford to live here whether black or latino is certainly welcome. there are alot of pissed off people floating around.

btw, big kitty should be joining us in this thread before too long.

5. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Active Member

Reputations:
    All I can say is Reggie, please.

6. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    I'm not sure if your line of work brings you in contact with them, but since you may be anti-immigration in general, Indian and Pakastani immigrants who are IT experts contribute GREATLY to productivity in the workplace. Plus, the Hindu Indians I'm referring to especially have tremendous family values. They value family and community and work. You won't find them going out committing crimes and robbing people and dismembering animals because that's not how they've been raised generation after generation. But I understand why you may not be aware of this (since you remain fixed in your particular dogma).

Oh, and in reaction to your stereotypical views of peoples from Third World Countries:

"Xenophobia can also be exhibited in the form of an 'uncritical exaltation of another culture' in which a culture is ascribed 'an unreal, stereotyped and exotic quality'"

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  7. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    where's my white people reparations?

8. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    they do but it is criminal when they are brought into the country on HB1 visas supposedly "because the skillsets are not available here". it steals jobs from american IT workers who have superior skills and experience but are not willing to work for minimum wage.

9. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    I thought you worked in finance or defense. Surely you know the IT guys aren't paid minimum wage! And I'm not exactly referring to the guys who come by and help you reconnect to the network. I'm talking about the kinds of talent who put together and upgrade/redevelop data warehouse architecture.

10. isabella

Reputations:
    i don't consider immigrants from the indian sub-continent to be third world (the hindus especially)...they're educated, ambitious and contribute to our society. when i say third world i mean people like the somalians who bring their dismal values into america and expect us to pay for their 6 child per family lifestyles and primitive form of islam (they've also turned the st paul/minneapolis area into a hellhole with crime).
    i can't figure out why they're here....:dontknow:

11. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Yes, this. I could only watch up until 1:51. Her theatrics were annoying!!

12. isabella

Reputations:
    thank you for informing me of my xenophobic tendencies, i didn't realize i had any.
    however, they're very specific. i don't want the dregs of civilization imported into america so that i can have the honor of supporting their lifestyles and poor choices.

13. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Working Out My Demons VIP

Reputations:
    I'm just curious. If that panel had ripped another race and ridiculed them, would they be welcome in the Liberal Club?

How about if Native Americans did exactly the same thing. Would they be called names, too?

You gotta love the double standard of liberals. It's OK to hate, so long as it's whitey.

14. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    i didn't watch the video because it's nonsense.

i blame the liburals for everything

15. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    holy shit, the petition went up 17 in just 24 hours! These white people are out of control!

16. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, that part of the 'report' was a bit head-scratchy.

17. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    I didn't like the choice I got last election either because I'm neither Dem nor GOP. I saw the damage one was possible of and as a blue collar worker, was afraid of what the other choice was capable of, given his track record. So I chose a known evil over an unknown evil.
    As long as I'm being faced with choices from the GOP like Romney and Palin (I was terrified old McCain would die and we'd have president Palin) I'll be voting for someone else.

18. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  19. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    no they're not paid min wage, but employers use the H1B (HB1?) to avoid the local salary ranges in the US and annual raises they would have to give US staff. they go to Congress and whine that they can't find the skills they need locally which is pure BS. then they use the visas to bring in staff that is usually the same quality (often less) as the local available labor pool but willing to work for 15-25% less. when the visas expire they do not renew. they bring in new people willing to work at the lower rates and avoid raises and bonuses.

i get really tired of inheriting their projects because they had to return home and they never documented or even made their systems work reliably for more than 2 weeks without manual attention.

20. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    yes those. i end up teaching them how to do their jobs because i am a good team player. i get tired of helping other people get paid when it takes the funds out of the country. if they want to work here, get citizenship. i don't want migrant high tech workers, and i would rather train local people.