New promo "Sternthology presents: Howard Stern the Interview"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Mar 12, 2015.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    I heard this couple times this week on 101, I think one before Sasha Baron Coen and one before another hour long one.
    Maybe they're setting up a new interview format for 101? Or prepping for a larger change or for his Whalerock thing. If you give a shit or give a fuck, what do you think?

2. HPMikesLazyEYE

HPMikesLazyEYE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He wants to be Charlie Rose for some reason. It started a few years ago. But even Charlie isn't as big of a fucking drip as Howard is.

3. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only good things on the channels now are the old tapes..if they get rid of that then its really over... his interviews are horrible and mostly boring.

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    The interviews get dated very quickly, can't understand why anyone wants to here Sascha Baron Cohen discuss what his plans for 2005 are.

5. crazycreep

crazycreep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was just about to post that....they're unlistenable

kingofallmessicans likes this.
  6. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to enjoy his interviews, but they've become so dead serious that it's become pretty hard to get through a single one. I don't get the solemn, reverent approach as entertainment, although I assume it's all being done to solidify his mainstream legacy.

Pretty sure he woke up one morning and realized he didn't want to go down in history as the shock jock who threw bologna at the asses of strippers.

Suddenly, everyone is fawning at his interview skills. I find them tedious and numbing at this point.

Tried listening to the Madonna interview and bailed after 10 minutes. That would have been wildly entertaining 20 years ago.

MilkyDischarge and matt1357 like this.
  7. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    Somebody had better tell Ron that Wiggy invented the interview show idea...

RON BENNINGTON INTERVIEWS

Ron Bennington Interviews is uncensored smart thought-provoking conversation. Host Ron Bennington talks to some of the most influential artists and personalities of our time about creativity, their careers, and their unique contributions to the universe.

What makes RBI so different is that Ron has a genuine curiosity about all of his guests. And there’s no script; there’s no agenda; there are no pre-written questions. Its just honest, real talk with incredibly talented and creative people about what they do, and how they do it. You can’t find interviews like this anywhere else.

Ron’s guests have included game changers in every field– including brilliant film makers like Quentin Tarantino, legendary actors such as Jeff Bridges, groundbreaking musicians like Iggy Pop, world class athletes like Franco Harris and more. He also talks to scientists, comics, authors, journalists, and creators of all kinds– those who have vision, ingenuity, or artistry to share.

Tune in to hear all these incredible stories and find out why so many people are calling Ron Bennington one of the best interviewers today.

Ron Bennington Interviews airs weekly on Sirius XM Indie Talk Radio Channel 102.

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  8. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations: