New Tropical Storm

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by DFWTexan1975, Oct 11, 2010.

1. DFWTexan1975

DFWTexan1975 The Saloon News Anchor

Reputations:
    Tropical Storm Paula has formed off the coast of Honduras...Hurricane warnings for parts of the Yucatan. Max winds near 60 mph.

[​IMG]

TAMPA - Tropical Storm Paula formed off the coast of Mexico on Monday, and could be headed for Florida.A hurricane hunter flight confirmed that the system had winds near 60 mph, making it a tropical storm. But the same flight showed lots if wind shear in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, which could inhibit the storm's growth.

"Winds this strong would shear apart any tropical system that would try to make it that far north," FOX 13 meteorologist Andy Johnson explained.

Still, Floridians will be keeping an eye on the storm. The official track from the National Hurricane Center brings it over South Florida later this week.

Hurricane warnings have been issued for sections of the Mexican coast.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/weather/tropical/myfoxhurricane/tropical-storm-paula-101110

2. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    My neighbors went to Cancun this week. Good for the f'ers, serves them right for letting their dog crap all over my lawn. I hope it gets over the penisula, stops and hovers for the rest of the week. I wish diahrrea upon them also.

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    And a Nor'easter is heading for NY i just heard on the news.

4. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
    :cwl::backlol::haha: