News New York school custodian has a novel side business

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE: Queens high school janitor charged with sexually abusing 2 teen boys
    BY Rocco Parascandola, Ryan Sit
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, January 4, 2016, 4:00 AM
    • William Romero was a Cardozo High School in Queens. He's accused of subjecting two teen boys to months of sexual abuse.
    For these two boys, no place was safe.
    Two teenage boys were subjected to months of sexual abuse by a man who lived in their Bayside, Queens, co-op complex and worked as a custodian at their high school, the Daily News has learned.
    William Romero, a janitor at Cardozo High School, was arrested on New Year's Day after he arranged a rendezvous with one of his victim over the phone, police sources said. But the meet up was instead with police officers, who unbeknownst to Romero were listening in on the phone call.

Police set up the sting after a 16-year-old boy showed up at the 111th Precinct stationhouse and detailed the sick transgressions, sources said.
    [​IMG] adrian825 / iStock
    Romero is accused of forcing teen boys to masturbate into cups so he could sell the semen to a sperm bank.
    From June 1 to as recently as Christmas Eve, Romero repeatedly had the boy masturbate in front of him or would help the boy masturbate into a cup so that the custodian could sell the semen to a sperm bank, according to court documents.
    “On multiple occasions ... the defendant, William Romero, instructed the (victim) to masturbate in front of the defendant,” the criminal complaint said.
    “The defendant watched the (victim) masturbate and then instructed the (victim) to ejaculate into a cup... On several occasions, the defendant touched and squeezed the (victim’s) testicles,” the complaint continued.
    Romero paid the teen with cash, according to the complaint. Police sources say he also gave the boys gifts.
    The victim said Romero did the same thing with other teenage boys in the housing complex and one 15-year-old boy also came forward with similar allegations, court documents charged.
    The first victim told police Romero bragged to him about talking dirty to other boys and that he also scraped semen off the high school’s bathroom stalls to sell at the sperm bank, police sources said.
    After police were alerted to the abuse, investigators set up a “control call” between the boy and Romero. During the call, Romero agreed to meet with the suspect that night to masturbate into a cup, the sources said.
    Cops arrested Romero that night. He had cash and a plastic collections cup on him at the time.
    Romero later admitted to collecting sperm to donate but said he had not actually donated any samples yet.
    He was arraigned Saturday on charges of using a child in a sex performance, sexual abuse, forcible touching and two counts of acting in a manner injurious to a child, a spokeswoman for Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said.
    Romero declined to comment about the allegations when reached at his home on Sunday.
    “Sorry, I’m not at liberty to discuss that right now,” he said.

2. Glenn from the mailroom

Glenn from the mailroom I work way downstairs.

Reputations:
    Guilty.

3. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

yaddc likes this.
  4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    How much does he pay? Asking for a friend :ucoffee:

5. Glenn from the mailroom

Glenn from the mailroom I work way downstairs.

Reputations:
    Holy shit.

God bless you sir.

ltd86 likes this.
  6. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

MrWarmth likes this.
  7. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Goods likes this.
  8. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Soren donation is lucrative. You have to fit a strict profile though. Need to be college educated, have a bmi under 30, no drugs or even booze, no criminal record, etc. but (the strict part) you also have to have a huge "volume". They want high output producers that can "fill the cup". I'm talking top 1%ers here.

Yeah, I donated when I was in college. Back then, it was $500 a session or $1000 a session of you showed up monthly and committed to a year's worth of donations. Wonder how many little ones I have running around through this. Knowing I've helped someone is far more satisfying than the money tho

9. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol

10. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I d be a million air had i sold all the loads i let go

Wiggy likes this.
  11. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations: