News article about robins cancer. comment section open

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gena, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
  2. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Repped!

3. Pitseria

Pitseria Member

Reputations:
    sweet jesus, howard is hideous. he looks like a witch in that photo.

4. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When did he grow those tits? It is like his body in emaciation "panic mode" stores all fat left in his womanly hips and bologna tits.

6. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    HOWARD looks more like a cancer victim.

7. Super Dave

Super Dave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice to see Howard has it all in perspective, his of course:

8. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Robin's a 34, Howard's off the scale. They should just call the Narcissism Test the Stern Test.

"My co-host of 30 years nearly died, yadda yadda yadda. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

9. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    The sycophants and Buchwald media team are out in force tonight.

10. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    word

11. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I don't have a FB or Yahoo account, but if anybody wants to post this for me, thanks in advance:

Exactly why does anybody care about this obnoxious, talentless, know-nothing, delusional, petty, mean-spirited, loudmouth celebutard nutjob in the least? Let's review the facts briefly: First, she eats herself into decades of obesity before jumping on the bandwagon of every stupid fad diet out there for about another decade, each time proclaiming that her life has "changed" permanently, before promptly regaining all her lost weight, just like the millions of other idiots without a radio show. She then embarks on a half-dozen ridiculously stupid "alternative" medicine programs (like colonics, magnets, juicing, fasting, and shamans with hallucinogens and cookie crumbs in Peru), while loudly and smugly interjecting her stupidity about the problems with "Western Medicine" all that time. Then, the second she comes down with a serious disease, she runs right over to get the best of what "Western Medicine" can offer her. Meanwhile, she signs a contract to pose for some pictures in a book next to other people's recipes that she didn't come up with and can't prepare just to squeeze a little more cash out of her undeserved fame before that phony delusional creep who employs her finally retires, and then she delays its release so that it can be entirely re-edited to take out everything in it that (now) contradicts her newest dietary "wisdom" because it's all changed (again) in between when the ghostwriter wrote it for her and its scheduled release date. She's supposedly the "co-host" on a show whose hallmark is "honesty with the fans" but she spends 14 months forbidding anybody from discussing her situation and prepping show guests to help pretend she's in the studio and refusing to discuss anything about her medical situation at all, until (of course) a few weeks before the release of "her" book about nutrition that supposedly "saved" her life and allowed her such a "speedy" recovery. Now, she and her creepy employer are trying to float some transparent nonsense about how she couldn't discuss it earlier because it could have "compromised her recovery" when it's just part of a blatantly obvious PR scheme to generate public interest in her book of stupidity in which she certainly "wrote" fewer words than there are in this comment. Again, why does anybody besides her 18 cats care?

Clumpy

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  12. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Banned User

Reputations:
    This was my favorite post on there so far...LMFAO!!!

BrunoT 1 hour ago 0
    Robin said that other than a serious stalking problem from a deranged woman who calls herself "BenBas", she's never been happier.
    More

13. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @Clumpy, no offense but while that's every bit on the money its too lengthy for the typical comments section. You really gotta factor on the attention span of lesbians and housewives sitting around all day skimming comments on sites like that. Gotta be brief - 2-3 sentences max and be bright - gotta boil down the hate into a concentrated bitesize piece.

I've pulled off trolljobs at jezebelle for example which went on for hundreds of replies from angry lesbians and feminists "condemning" my comments. Tears of joy filled my eyes. Gotta be short, succinct, strike delicate nerves and sensibilities with the force of a hammer, and be gone. Biggest rule: subtlety. It is the father, the son and the holy spirit of trolling.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  14. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck. Couldn't I just go the Bababaloney route and post delusional faggotry while pretending there's anybody reading who doesn't think I'm a complete douchebag?

15. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I would like to see a few of those links...stuck in Philly hotel biz travel, bored in vegas.

16. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Because that's not a recent photo of her.