Next 4.5 years on the HSS and HSS 360

Discussion in 'Unexplained Mysteries' started by cdnsternfan, Apr 6, 2016.

1. cdnsternfan

cdnsternfan Member

Reputations:
    If this week is any preview of what's to come the show is in even bigger trouble than most of us have thought. Howard himself let alone Robin and Fred seemed checked out. The whack pack is all but non existent for two or three regulars that don't seem to have anything new or funny to offer.

There are no more contests on the show...how is it that a show (in accordance to Gary's numbers) that has more viewers during its "peak" hours than any morning news program on TV not attracting bigger sponsors to advertise on it that could through big money or prizes to fans to hold fun engaging contests? How is it that Robin, JD, Garry etc. all get free beds, shirts, underwear etc from sponsors but none of those are ever turned into prizes to actually bring back some fun and fan engagement into the show?

So, what is Howard 360? Will it actually be the show returning to the program that made Howard famous and grew his fanbase? In my opinion the show's already had its "360" with the new Marcy Turk format, boring celebrities, PC views, no more nudity, models, adult starts, fans, whack packers and non-typical programming.

Here are some questions for you long term fans and stat keepers:

- When was the last naked person/game on the show?
    - When was the last big fan contest?
    - When/Who was the last person on the Sibian?
    - How long has it been since the Wrap Show changed and the regular show cast was removed

2. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    COMEDIAN....that's it, it needs a fckn comedian! that was the formula from the start, that's what worked period.

cdnsternfan likes this.
  3. Fillmore Fingers

Fillmore Fingers Sandy Vag Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard Stern 360 will be the same as Anderson Cooper 360: GAY

piledriver123 likes this.
  4. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    uhhhh......huh?
    [​IMG]

5. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    You said exactly what I was thinking last week! They play all these classic bits on Sternthology that feature game shows, weird guests, Wack pack bits and Artie laughing hysterically (which is all I need to start laughing hysterically myself), but they do none of this in the show anymore.

6. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    What's the stern show's email address?

7. cdnsternfan

cdnsternfan Member

Reputations:
    The Sternshow Archives is exactly what lead me to posting this, those old shows were funny as $hit!

8. piledriver123

piledriver123 Wonky hunter and Shed lover VIP

Reputations:
    At this point Pluggy should go and bury his head in a box of kitty litter and start from the beginning. That's it just start from NBC and go forward because he on his own and the rest of the interns are insulting the listeners with this unfunny dribble. Just my opinion.