next door neighbours

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bennymuso, May 17, 2015.

1. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    How's yours, do you get on with them?

mines a asshole, always playing music at unbearable levels.

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    MILF across the street has huge tracks of land, MILF two doors down is tall slender blonde who jogs all the time I'd like to get under her armour, GILF next door married to a doctor and is just asking for it.

joyceface, Boomer, skylarbrie and 7 others like this.
  3. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Just give it back.....Buy a receiver....CD player...And some loud ass speakers from a pawn shop.....And whatever he likes to play,
    Find the complete contrast and blast the fuck out of it in his direction...Set the speakers outside and point them right at his hovel...
    It's FUN!!!

SternsEgo, Gretsch Man, Dorb and 4 others like this.
  4. Snotty

Reputations:
    Go with the GILF and fulfill all of your wildest/naughtiest desires.........They dig it!!!

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  5. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only way you get away from ass holes you must have Acres of land.

SternsEgo, reno, DuckDong and 6 others like this.
  6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gets to loud at 10 pm hello:lemmy:

BooeyBanana, Dorb, smichal and 2 others like this.
  7. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    I'm in a building. .one is an asshole who happens to be in a wheelchair with MS. last Friday I hear him yelling at his aid that she's a fat cow nig*error cu*t and he usually threatens violence.

I bang on the door and say I'm gonna call the police..

Then, my other neighbor....a weirdo drunk comes out and I tell him what's going on.

Then...my ex Riker Island inmate neighbor. ..who is my buddy...but a bit on edge..lol....comes out with a butcher knife...pointed down. ..freaking out...thinking I was in trouble.

The drunk gets pissed and starts talking about machetes and machine guns...the ex con is like wtf...it's a kitchen knife.

My nosey neighbor opens her door then shuts it.

The drunk threatens to call the police and the ex con gets nervous, rightfully so

The ex con then tries to apologize and shake the drunk's hand but he refuses and leaves

Cops never came and every time I see the wheelchair neighbor with his aid I ask her to please push him off of a bridge

8. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    My neighbors are mostly cool. No one that does anything shitty. But the neighbors to the south are worthless. They do nothing to beautify their property. It gets mowed regularly and watered but that's it. Bushes and trees are overgrown. They avoid any contact. The bus from the elementary school stops at their driveway, yet someone waits at the sidewalk every day to meet their 1st or 2nd grader. At that age I was hoofing it to our school which was on the opposite side of our subdivision (20 minute walk). No one's mom was walking them to school let alone up their driveway.

smichal and sadface like this.
  9. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Holy crap, Stanggirl!! This sounds like a bad reality show! :omg:

How do you guys stand it? :hug:

smichal and stanggirl like this.
  10. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    Wow, that is nuts! Holy cow that would make me mental. LOL

I'm probably jinxing myself by writing this, but I live in a very quiet cul-de-sac. I don't know any of my neighbors. One house at the top of the cul-de-sac is owned by snowbirds who only use it three months out of the year. Another older couple lives across the street from the snowbirds and they have two small dogs that they let out in the front yard to poop. Literally, they open the front door and the dogs roam free all over the cul-de-sac.

Even though I know they're out there a lot I almost hit one the other day when I left for school when it ran from the yard and darted in front of my car. I was going like 1 mph and still almost hit the little jerk. But for the most part we're a pretty quiet bunch here. The cul-de-sac behind ours has a reputation in the neighborhood for being the party cul-de-sac. In the five years I've lived here I think I've heard them partying one time.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and stanggirl like this.
  11. Snotty

Reputations:
    Have a really cool, Laid back Mercedes C Class driving retired Black Gentleman to my south.......
    A vacant and will be for a very long time property to the north.....I know because I keep it cut for for the owner.....
    People behind me are about a quarter mile away......We be lovin' life here........

smichal, sadface and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  12. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    I don't have immediate neighbors, but the 'spanics a half mile down the street like to crank the cantigas nortenas rancheras on the weekends. No biggie though.

smichal likes this.
  13. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Old man beside me taught me everything about vegetable gardening. Our big gardens are side by side so we talk daily.

Across the street are some city folks that are trying too hard to be rednecks. I used to go over for beers but the husband is a dumbass and too irrational. He got a dui and said he was thinking of killing himself. I never went over again.

The lady beside me likes her privacy. I come outside and hear her go inside and vice versa. There's a wood lot between us but I swear I saw her in a robe rubbing herself with a boob out. Maybe I just made that up because I'm a horn dawg but I think that's what I saw.

Pooh bear, homebrew, smichal and 4 others like this.
  14. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    I wrote about the lady(65) next door who has a AR-15 and her 30 something son who doesn't work or own a car.
    he use to be out in the street all hours of the night screaming on his cell phone.and the other side is a young lazy couple who let their dogs bark 7 days a week and don't do any yard work.
    that's why we are moving back to the retirement community which we should have never left.

15. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My next door neighbors are assholes. The guy is an ex-cop and he is a total dick and his wife is a cunt.
    About 20 years ago I was smoking a clove cigarette on my patio and he came over and told me
    to "put out dat pot." It's not pot, you asshole.
    He and his wife think their shit doesn't stink.
    I'm so happy he is in pain from back surgery.
    The guy across the street DOES smoke pot and sells it to the middle schoolers. He loves to walk
    around shirtless and in little shorts even though he is too old for it.
    The neighbors on the other side of me are okay. They're just a young couple with a kid. They have
    good taste in music so I don't mind when they blast their music.

16. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Why are we spelling neighbors like we didn't win the Revolutionary War?

17. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The rednecks across the street crank up the shitty rock radio loud enough that he can hear while he cuts his grass.

smichal, IfTheyOnlyKnew and bennymuso like this.
  18. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm lucky. Neighbors on both sides are cool and we get along. One is a fireman who throws party's pretty often but he always invites us and they are always a good time. Beer pong and ice luges. His friends are cool too so there has never been a problem with people getting too fucked up and rowdy.
    The other guy is a supervisor for a builder who works a lot and keeps to himself when he's at home. Every once in a while he'll stop by and give me some nice stuff left over or ordered wrong from one of his jobs.

19. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    Sounds like a half way house

Jayla, Petal and Scarlett Ohara like this.