Nick and Artie constantly mocking Maroon 5

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by j shmuck, Sep 5, 2012.

1. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's pretty hilarious how they mock one of Howard's bros and his shit band on a constant basis (for all the same reasons we do).

Around the 13 min mark in hour 1 last night when taking a few quick digs at the band Artie sarcastically said "band's lead singer is a judge on the voice, that's an edgy band". I would love to hear their true opinions of Stern on Agt (though we never will). It's pretty telling that we never hear anything about Stern's gig on agt since it started.

2. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    what's great about Nick & Artie, is that they are ripping on people that Howard is currently kissing the asses of these past years, everybody from Kelly Ripa to Maroon 5. It's how it should be, it's how Howard USED TO BE. Nick & Artie are the WINNAHS!!!

3. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly.

They are constantly mocking Rosie also. It really illustrates how much testosterone left the Stern studio when Artie melted down. I also enjoy hearing the guys bust each other's balls and mock dandusky.

Speaking of with I think Dan is a break out star and busting his chops never gets old. As a bonus, it seems Dan seems overall very happy in life so you don't get that twinge of sadness when everyone on the stern show piles on jd