Nick and Artie now on Sirius

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by PeaceDog, Jul 17, 2012.

1. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    Not just XM anymore

NEW YORK, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced that it has added The Nick & Artie Show, hosted by comedians Artie Lange and Nick DiPaolo and produced by DIRECTV Entertainment, to its sports talk lineup. The show will be available to SiriusXM listeners daily on Sirius channel 94 and XM channel 208 starting July 19.

(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101014/NY82093LOGO)

The Nick & Artie Show airs weeknights (10:00 pm - 1:00 am ET) and features comedians Lange and DiPaolo teaming up for a comically irreverent and unfiltered approach to sports talk. Lange is best known for his decade on The Howard Stern Show and his successful stand-up comedy career. He co-wrote, produced and starred in the film Beer League and his first book, Too Fat To Fish, debuted on the New York Times bestseller list. An All-County third baseman in high school, sports has been a major theme in Lange's life and comedy career. DiPaolo's career as a stand-up comedian dates back to the late 1980's and he played football for University of Maine. He is known for his seething, sarcastic style and his outspoken disdain for "political correctness." He is a regular on Comedy Central and has been featured on The Howard Stern Show, The Opie & Anthony Show and numerous late night talk shows including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and the Late Show with David Letterman. He was twice nominated for an Emmy for his writing on The Chris Rock Show.

Lange and DiPaolo will make their SiriusXM debut on July 19 with a special show in front of a live audience at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York. They will host from 8:00 to 10:00 am ET to kickoff SiriusXM's annual Celebrity Fantasy Football Draft at the Hard Rock. This marks the first time the show will be available to all SiriusXM listeners. The show aired previously only on XM (Extreme Talk, XM channel 165). The Nick & Artie Show will start airing in its regular timeslot (weeknights at 10:00 pm ET) on Sirius channel 94 and XM channel 208 on July 19.

The Nick & Artie Show is produced and syndicated by DIRECTV Entertainment/LABC Radio Group.

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    When will Howard address this?

3. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    When he addresses how he killed AGT

4. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This morning he said that "If he wanted to bring Artie back, he couldn't because, he doesn't have the budget anymore"
    I almost spit out my coffee.

5. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Yeah, somebody mentioned that. What a fucking dickhead he is. Doesn't mention that the guy is alive and out of the loony bin for 12 months (and forbids his guests from mentioning him), and now that Artie's got his own thing going (with a partner, and staff, and pending TV gig) he casually talks about "bringing him back". What a shit stain! This may be the first time I can say I "hate" Howard for something.

6. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    You gotta stop listening to that piece of shit show..

7. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    Doesn't Liberty media own Direct TV? Good deal for N & A.

8. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
  9. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    Why would the heeb want Lange back?

Artie is totally out of control again.

Obviously still on drugs and getting thrown in foreign jails.

The new and washed up Stern won't allow non AGT material like that on the 2 day a month show.

Not gonna happen.

Fuck the mare.

TY. :coffee:

10. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Reputations:
    I like how everyone forgets the fact that Artie was drug tested and it came back clean.

11. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    Exactly..

People love to talk

12. Bodhi

Bodhi New Member Banned User

Reputations:

According to Artie, who told hundreds if not thousands of lies about his drug use while on Stern. I also wouldn't be shocked if Artie was withdrawing from something and that was why he was so belligerent on the show before vacation and the vacation itself

13. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Of course -- how many times did he claim to "test clean" in his last year on the Stern show... I have no faith at all that he's not drugged to the gills. But I hope he's clean and otherwise okay.

14. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fuck Howard, I haven't listened to an entire show in years. Howard is nothing but a boring cunt without someone to steal talent from.

It's great to hear Artie now without that Jew Hampton tranny interrupting him.

15. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I enjoyed listening to the show tonight on Sirius! :cheer: