Shop Now At Amazon

Nick & Artie on DTV

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Caster Fly, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Caster Fly

Caster Fly New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    A couple of clips, I 'm trying to get into the show, but it's tough. maybe if the both cleared their throats and stopped trying to out tough guy each other.

[video=youtube;qlRE4M5XNU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRE4M5XNU0[/video]
    [video=youtube;LUQLGf90ilQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUQLGf90ilQ[/video]

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At Nordstrom
  3. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    CFly,

Maybe some people on this message board could give you some podcast listening suggestions.

It would be great if there were a N&A primer (i.e., sequence of clips) that helps lay out some of the foundation of the N&A show (e.g., wrapping wife in tin foil, Jack Tatum/Don Cherry's connection with the show, Mike B.'s first call into the show, stuttering john managed comedy show stories, nick's two appearances on Suddenly Susan, Brian Jones' first in-studio appearance, Colin Quinn's connection to Notting Hill bust-ass on Dan, how twin-sanity got started, song parodies like New York, Desperado, etc.).

Also, at least they do not let Artie eat at the table during the broadcast (much).

If you listen to first shows, you are right Artie's voice is completely different (and easier to listen to).

G.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. Caster Fly

Caster Fly New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    It's really hard to listen to, they are so affected. I'm a fan of both guys and I couldn't make it through the entire show.