Nick Cannon: Howard is "amazing"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
  2. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    well.. I hope he's right. :)

3. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those 2 can't lather each other's asses enough lately. I'm curious about the comment Howard made yesterday about Nick being a rapper. He said he mentioned it during the AGT taping but was told it shouldn't be discussed. I wonder if he said something inappropriate (like immitating Nick's "ghetto" way of speaking) and upset the people in charge.

4. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    The NBC "family" is full of ass-kissers. It won't last.

5. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Howard would never do anything inappropriate unless it was pre-scripted and pre-approved.

NBCU doesn't want its Middle American audience to have any reminders that "the nice black fellow" who announces for AGT is/was a Rapper. After all, Rappers come from Blue States (East or West Coasts), take lots of drugs, kill people, and go to prison. Their performances include themes like putting caps into cops, fucking their bitches, loving their A group of lovely people, and hating the other coast's A group of lovely people. This is not consistent with the family friendly, white bread, "he's one of the good ones," "tame negro" image NBCU wants Nick to maintain.

"Whaaa. No one told me the rules, Robin."
    "Whaaa. No one gave me the schedule, Robin."
    "Whaaa. What did I do wrong, Robin?"

Howard fucked up when he made the comment on camera. And he fucked up, again, relating the story on the air.

But, didn't Howard sign an NDA[SUP]1[/SUP], just like the studio audiences, Howie M, and Sharon? Doesn't this mean every time Howard violates his NDA, he has to do so with previously obtained, written permission from NBCU? So, this means every fucking word he says about what happens at AGT tapings is pre-approved, prior to his going on the air. More proof that Howard Stern is now King of All Informercial Hosts .

Hmmm... just stumbled onto the truth, there. New Translation from Howchie Speak to English:

"If I were irrelevant, they wouldn't have picked me to host AGT, Robin."
    translates to:
    "If I were irrelevant, they wouldn't have picked me to host these AGT Infomercials, Robin."

---
    1. Non Disclosure Agreement

6. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Nigga, please.

7. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    On Magic Johnsons's show, Howard tells Magic Johnson that he should stop acting white and talk with ebonix,,,to improve ratings.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014