Nick Cannon must have scratched his head when Howard said he was proud to pay for eve

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    rything.

2. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    howard has to spin his predicament in a positive light. i must admit, there are advantages in a relationship when you are the primary bread winner but those advantages go out the window if your wife is using that money to be away from you.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, but in retrospect, Howard displayed Beth to Nick like she was a huge Model and if that were the case she would be bringing in huge money. I think Nick just kinda thought "whatever" at the time but maybe it is sinking in that she earned a reported 342 dollars in 2012.

4. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    howard uses the model line to convince people that beth didn't need to marry him for his money. even beth thinks the line is ridiculous and has repeatedly downplayed what she has done.

i think nick and other people that get along with howard don't take him too seriously. they see it as shtick or ridiculous and not as howard is a head case.

it should also be noted that nick's situation and howard's situation are as different as night and day. howard needed money and success to make up for looks and personality, paying is how he gets women. nick never needed to do that, not to mention he married a women who is 10 times richer than him. who pays for what is of course dependent on what both parties earn and howard's wives have always earned relatively little.

5. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is funny. He constantly talks about how ugly he is and how small his dick is.
    So why is Beth with him?
    "I have a carrier"

So somehow Howard admit that she is with him because he is a star and can make a good life for her.

Like Sal said: Only time when Beth came was when Howard fucked her and she touched Howards wallet at the same time.

6. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    How did Alison put up with him for so long? Oh, that's right, he was in the basement (closet).