No Best of the Week?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Skyway, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Skyway

Skyway New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I guess making 5 staff members record 30 second introductions for Best of the Week was too much trouble.

Not that it matters, I just found something else to bitch about. This all-in stuff is great.

2. Jack DeVaney

Jack DeVaney New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    They finally realized there wasn't anything good enough to promote. But probably due to budget cuts.

3. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What can they really say? "Here is our 8 hour week that you have already heard three times, and will hear it at least another three times over the weekend".

4. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's pat Gary on the back for booking such great guests, wait a second he didnt do shit Mike Tyson and James Caan both did Regis's super shitty sports show Crowd Goes Wild which currently gets between a 0.0 and 0.1 share in the ratings so Booey and Stern crew didn't do shit for booking or getting guests they were already in New York.

I also wish Jon Hein and Gary would stop sucking the shows dick on the wrap up show for being back to a 3 day schedule "Wow action packed guest filled week" its not a fucking week of shows its on Wednesday you dumb fucks

5. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Best of the week" is going to be relaunched with HTV as "Best of 6-7am on the 3rd Monday of the month, except for vacation months that end in a "y" or "r".