No Mention of Emily article today??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wujekcity, Nov 9, 2015.

1. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I havent listened to the show yet...I am still on last week's shows....yes I still listen, but I download the show for free, but looking at Marksfriggin it looks like there was NO mention of the Emily bashing dad and "model" wife on today's show?

2. pickles3000

pickles3000 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Pay the $15 a month, cheapskate, if you really want to know.

Mulletude likes this.
  4. oldpaddy

oldpaddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was briefly brought up and he said she was essentially misquoted.
    Do you get the shows off bittorrent?
    I've been with Sirius since '05. I think I'm ready to pull the plug, but might still listen to shows online. I figure that if Howard's willing to mail it in, then I'm willing not to pay him for his show.

Scarlett Ohara, Mulletude and WHTHS like this.
  5. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    Tracy likes this.
  6. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Consider me shocked. Oh well ill sleep fine tonight, again.

7. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    From todays "Marksfriggin ass lathering"

Howard took a call from a guy who asked if he saw the article about his daughter in the paper. Howard said of course he did. Howard said his daughter, Emily, called and said that she isn't even sure wheat that was about. Howard said his three kids are fucking amazing. He said Emily was just in a relationship so he's not sure what that was even about. Howard said that article wasn't very reflective of what their relationship is about. Howard said she does date men and every successfully. Howard said it didn't really reflect their relationship. Howard said two weeks ago they had him in the post as being the leader of a cult over the book ''Getting Things Done.'' Howard said it's a book about organizing lists. Howard said that's the lamest cult ever. Howard said if he's going to have a cult it's going to be something wilder than that. Howard said Emily is great and she's a terrific kid so he's blessed to have three great daughters. The caller said he was shocked by that article. Howard said he was just with her at his mom's house the other day. Robin said there is so much misinformation about him. Robin said last week they were talking about Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton possibly being a couple. Robin said now they're saying that Gavin Rossdale is wondering if something was going on with them before the end of their marriage. Robin said Gavin is saying that it's suspicious to him.

Tracy likes this.
  8. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Also from toady's "Marksfriggin taint sniffing"

Howard said he was dating Howie and that never came out. Howard said he blew him about 5 times in the dressing room. Howard said he juggled his balls with one hand while he was doing that.

This I beleive

rabbigottfried likes this.
  9. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I pay $10

10. oldpaddy

Reputations:
    Just for online streaming?
    I think I'm paying close to $20 for one radio and one online subscription.

11. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    When Robin transitioned from Emily chat to talking about the Stefani/Shelton thing, there was a long pause during which it was obvious that Wiggy hadn't heard a thing she'd said and didn't care. Robin stumbled a bit and said something like, "So uh, there may have been something going on with them before they announced their divorces..."

Wiggy must have been stuck on thoughts of how wonderful his daughters are and how lucky he is.

Tracy and Caffeinated like this.
  12. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Heard it too... The old and new Howard were fighting there for a second. He wanted to go nuts about that article, but his new self stopped him...,

13. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The ol' "misquoted" "taken out of context" excuses. Looks like Emily is every bit the coward that Howard is. It's easy to mock and criticize someone that doesn't respond, but if they respond you just lie and say you were misquoted.

It must have been tough being a daughter of Stern. Howard dropped his adversarial Shtick because it was negatively affecting Beth but he didn't care when it affected his kids or Allison. Some dad and husband. I guess Allison wasn't pretty enough for his image.

Caffeinated, Jayla and killallposers like this.
  14. oldpaddy

Reputations:
    In her defense, she didn't say she was misquoted, taken out of context, etc. Howard said that. Only thing I've heard from her is her quotes in the article.

Jayla likes this.
  15. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I guess I was assuming that's what she told her dad. But you're right she hasn't said it publicly which makes it less likely that she really believes she was misquoted.

16. oldpaddy

Reputations:
    IF the article is correct and the quotes are legit, then I think we can safely assume she hasn't changed her feelings. It wouldn't be the first time a writer has manipulated or made stuff up. If the writer was true to her story, then she's one pissed off puppy.

17. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Ah, but do you support The Shed financially?

Tracy and oldpaddy like this.
  18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    No I pay $127 per year for each of two radios, one Siruis, one XM, includes streaming

BTW---this is from Marks Friggin

Howard took a call from a guy who asked if he saw the article about his daughter in the paper. Howard said of course he did. Howard said his daughter, Emily, called and said that she isn't even sure wheat that was about. Howard said his three kids are fucking amazing. He said Emily was just in a relationship so he's not sure what that was even about. Howard said that article wasn't very reflective of what their relationship is about. Howard said she does date men and every successfully. Howard said it didn't really reflect their relationship. Howard said two weeks ago they had him in the post as being the leader of a cult over the book ''Getting Things Done.'' Howard said it's a book about organizing lists. Howard said that's the lamest cult ever. Howard said if he's going to have a cult it's going to be something wilder than that. Howard said Emily is great and she's a terrific kid so he's blessed to have three great daughters. The caller said he was shocked by that article. Howard said he was just with her at his mom's house the other day

oldpaddy likes this.