No one in Radio can stand the audience loyalty Howard has.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Mar 5, 2012.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's delusional. So many die hard fans now hate Howard. If you can bear to listen for free just to make fun of him, he should be happy.

2. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Did he really say that? :jj: That USED to be the case, but how can he cry about how his own fans at SFN are so mean to him one minute, then claim they are so loyal the next?!

3. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    I've meet a lot of people who did not come to sirius but say the LOVE Howard stern.

So he has "loyal" fans who only know him as being on free radio and being funny.

4. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was certainly the case before the move to sirius. From personal experience most people don't listen to howard any more. People who don't listen anymore and haven't for years will still say (Howard rocks/ I Love Howard) based on fond memories and what the show once was. IT's similar to how everyone says "I love the simpsons" even though many have not watched the simpsons for years.

5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard should have gotten the hint when he urged his "loyal" fans to support David Arquette on DWTS and he was voted off the following week. If that wasn't enough, the fact that his Letterman appearance (which was hyped all week on H100 & H101) didn't generate any ratings increase proves his fanbase has drastically decreased and no longer supports him unconditionally.

6. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Can you imagine the same guy who whipped people into a frenzy over a bald DJ's funeral walking forward with them and saying "and now we'll go over here where you can watch me judge an amateur TV talent show! YeaaaaaarrghhH!"

AGT isn't just a shark jumping moment for Howard Stern -- it's a shark locked onto Howard Stern in a geosynchronous orbit. Like a satellite, if you will.

7. DogStar69

Reputations:
    It's ReGodDamnDiculous, it's gotten to the point where it is embarrassing to say you are a Howard Stern fan. Glad I am no longer one. It's embarrassing to even say you are former fan.

8. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    rush fans are way more loyal. they repeat anything he says without even thinking and they vote for whoever he says too. stern fans as a whole are far smarter and more individual thinkers. we followed loyally before because we agreed with him, not because we were sheep. we no longer agree and we are voicing it. if his pay now was based on ratings he'd have to sell some of his chimneys

9. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    It's not even that complicated. He used to entertain us, and we were grateful. His show now, generally, sucks. Loyalty gone.

I'm using this forum as a 12 step program in getting off the show.

10. Handsome Fish

Handsome Fish New Member

Reputations:
    used to love the guy, now if he was on fire i wouldn't even piss on him to put it out. he has gone 180 so fuck him and mutt

11. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it is safe to say that the majority of people that still listen are loyal.

12. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    stfu, mutt

:giggle:

13. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ditto.

14. Peanut2008

Peanut2008 New Member

Reputations:
    I still love Howard. Even though the show has changed, that is because he has changed. Who doesn't change as they get older. You haters need to find a new Disc Jockey to follow and then hate.

15. DogStar69

Reputations:
    No, I invested time and money in Howard. I am perfectly happy hating the wigged one and watching him slowly commit career suicide.

16. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Actually they don't. If they did John McCain would not have been the nominee in 2008 as he has always been Rush's least favorite republican, and he won the nomination pretty easily. People like Rush they same way the like John Stewart and Bill Maher, to get a laugh listening to someone mock the other side of the political isle.

17. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    i don't care enough about the show anymore to hate it. i have.

18. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Denial is not an African river.

19. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    yes but rush's audience is far less than 10% the republican party. the majority of rush fans definitely didn't vote for mccain in that primary. you and i know rush is doing comedy, but i think his hardcore fans take him seriuos. there were rush fans on sfn that voted obama in primary, because rush told them it would ensure a republican presidency

20. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Youre on the wrong site bro, blind ass-kissing is welcomed and appreciated at sfn...