Note to Howard: Shut the Fuck Up About Sal's Marriage

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Jun 28, 2013.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I know it's a bit. But it still makes my blood boil to hear Howard and Robin laugh at the (alleged) state of Sal's marriage.

First of all, Sal's relationship with Christine is none if Howard's fucking business and he should keep his ugly beak out of it. Second, who the hell is Howard to lecture anyone about or laugh at anyone's relationship issues? Howard is divorced himself, let's remember, and he was a shitty husband even by his own account. Despite all his money, the best he could after that was to snag some brainless, golddigging, pontoon-footed phony baloney who is clearly humoring Howard for his cash? And let's not forget how Howard has alienated his children too.

Maybe Sal doesn't have a great relationship; many marriages have issues. Sal is doing the honorable thing - staying with his wife and keeping his home intact for the sake of his children. But for Howard to make Sal's relationship into fodder for his show is not only not funny, it's a fucking crime.

And let's not even talk about Robin. An obese 60 year old spinster who lives with cats and who has major psychological issues should keep her fat trap shut when it comes to discussing marriage. Robin is so self-centered, she doesn't have the slightest clue as to how to maintain a relationship for 10 minutes, let alone 18 years, like Sal.

And Booey should shut his face up too.

2. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe at the end of his tenure on the show Sal will let it rip.

We can all hope

4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. Scooter

Scooter Active Member

Reputations:
  6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Keep his ugly beak out of it

:giggle:

7. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sal in my view is unfairly the whipping boy on that show. It was summed up to me,with the whole richard/sal vs artie argument , artie in my opinion was threatened a bit by sal, he was turning into an unfunny drug addict and sal was at that point hungry and ambitious, he wanted that chair the fat fuck was taking up,whether he was good enough or not is not the point he had ambitions. I noticed that artie blatantly was in the wrong by the end but howard and co took his side against sal,even when artie threw something at sal, sal had to come in and basically kiss arties backside ,I could tell sal was fucking furious he was so angry his skin was turning white ,I don't believe that part was a bit, I mean what man would allow another to treat him as artie had?but sal needed to keep his job It was actually cringeworthy to watch, sal actually won that argument got some good ones in, richard on the other hand showed his true colours,he tried kissing arties fat ass and was rewarded by artie telling him he was a child.

I also think sal could 'save' that show, he is in my view a poor mans howard stern,before howard 'evolved' but it would be enough to bring the show back more to it's roots. Sal will always be well liked by the fans for being real about beth when no other staff member had the balls. And whatever they say about sal and his wife,he must be doing something right for her to stay with him.

And howard shouldn't talk, he binned his wife because he wanted to 'evolve' and thought he needed a better looking one a real good role model he is , I don't think his three girls have turned out all that well, Ones a dyke, the others a religious freak it seems, and the other seems to be living off his money and is I think shoving far too much up her nose and is beginning to look like one of the 'walking dead' I see shuffling to the methadone clinic everyday. As for robin, despite all her riches and before she allowed her weight to get completely out of control she was an okay looking woman ,she couldn't even get a male bimbo to marry her.

8. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I asked:

[​IMG]

9. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Sal's been on Howie's "list" since the Gary Roast.

10. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    maybe Christine is Sal's beard? he and Rich are very close.

11. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Sal not retaliating actually helps Howard dig his own grave even faster. Kind of like when Howard goofs on Gary's teeth and Gary says nothing. Howard is not clever enough to realize that when he points out others faults we immediately now think of him.

12. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's a good point but how many of Stern's fans actually catch this hypocrisy? :dontknow:

13. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That was the turning point of the show.

The worst part was the follow up when Beth called in and Sal had to kiss her ass. During the conversation Howard told Sal "roast her" (to Beth) and Sal did the horse sound. Beth dropped the call and Howard started to scream at Sal. Even if Sal did what Howard said. The whole staff ganged up on Sal for doing what Howard told him to do.

[video=youtube;xHUyc8y_Im0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xHUyc8y_Im0#t=20 s[/video]

(its 20 seconds into the "video". It should start there automaticly)

14. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've said it before, Sal's marriage is better than Wiggo's, it's also a real marriage....also Sal is a good father, something the Wig master never was.

15. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Wow! Howard really did just tell Sal to do it.... This reminds me of Howard's subtle ability to the big Artie/Teddy fight.

16. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If mr. bullshit could really comment when howard talks about his relationship with beth he'd EXPLODE from saying BULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSHHHIIITTTTT so much

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  17. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Taken in context, Sal's bit at the Gary Roast may be the single most devastatingly funny thing in the history of the show.

18. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Lest anyone not believe that Howard is happy that Sal did the horse routine, lest me be clear. Howard loved it so much that he asked Sal to do it again, (20 seconds in the above video). Lest the truth be told and be told the truth. Howard desires Beth to have low self estitle. It gives him power.

19. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he probably wanted her to catch him photoshopping her feet :)

20. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard never fights..fare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]