NSAL email addresses so we can express our feelings about Beth Ostrosky Stern

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by CFStern, Feb 1, 2012.

1. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
  2. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm sure all those e-mail addresses are the same person

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The NSAL is all about paying its top people loads of money and giving rich phonies a vehicle to throw lavish events and pretend to be charitable without having to deal with the unwashed masses. As long as the Sterns keep giving cash, there's no way the group would replace the amazing one as its spokesperson.

4. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Stuff's not too hard to find from public web sites and press releases. Quickly found

Press Contacts

Media & Communications Department
    Devera Lynn
    Phone: 516-883-7633
    Mobile: 516-474-5332
    Email: press@animalleague.org

"For more information on the Animal League please visit: www.AnimalLeague.org, and for information on how you or your company can donate to the Animal League, please contact Debra Randazzo (516) 883-7900 ext 716 or Debrar@animalleague.org. "

"North Shore Animal League America Contact: Cara Taback Director of Public Relations (516) 840-0066 carat@AnimalLeague.org "

" For more information on North Shore Animal League America, visit www.animalleague.org , on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/theanimalleague , and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/animalleague . "

5. JohnnyGuapo

JohnnyGuapo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sent. I complimented NSAL for their ability to train a horse to carry puppies around with her front legs.

6. Morning Wood

Morning Wood New Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure there some kinda tax shelter situation going on. I can't imagine this was started out of the goodness of their hearts.

7. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    Nice! I was on the board of a nonprofit and if there's one thing boards value as much as money it's image and reputation. The last thing they want is a public perception of unprofessionalism and mean-spiritedness. I once saw a board member ream out a president for being mildly sarcastic in a public meeting. Complaints matter to board members.