Nserafini

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by nserafini, Sep 29, 2010.

1. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey all, thought I would just post up the message I placed in Mutt's thread. It was both removed ( that surprised me ) and my account banned ( not surprised, as I asked ).

I'm not reading thru 16 pages of horseshit.

You can dead me first.

Maybe I'm holding onto the memories of past years, but the show has become a far distant cousin of it's former self. This began in the summer after Howard's marriage.

Getting re-married has changed Howard. For better or worse ? Eh, i'm 50/50 on that.

On one side he's happy. He's got a good looking wife, who seems to be a nice person, but also seems to have aspirations of becoming famous. Hollywood parties, TV shows, tons of photo op's and NSAL events.

On the other, he's got no reason to work anymore. He's got the cash, he's got the girl and he's got the house(es). He's earned it. He worked for 20 years and created a content and entertainment like no other. But we're at the tail end of the cycle now. He's older, tired and just wants to finally enjoy life. Can anyone blame him ?

It's not the Howard with the crazy insane work ethic we knew. The audience always came first. Now, we're a far third to getting his friends ( or wifes friends ) or hollywood / hampton firends plugs and airtime to fill slots.

When my mom died of cancer, I don't try to remember her last days with no hair, laying on the couch in pain. I remember her taking me to the park or waiting at the front door with lunch as I came home from school.

The way Stern is now, my memories are solied. Retire Howard. Go live a good life and enjoy what you've worked for.

Don't become Imus. An old, uninteresting man that nobody cares about.

Howard, thank you for 15 years of making my day better. I'll remember all the good times we had, with John, Fred, Jackie, Billy and Artie. Enjoy Beth and the kids.

I've made a few friends here. A few enemies. I've enjoyed a healthy debate on subjects ranging from anal leakage to the death penalty. I thank you all for the fun I've had.

Seacrest out.

2. nserafini

Reputations:
    Only reason I'm posting is because some people had asked who was " deaded " ....

In the great void that is life, this is meaningless. More time to water the plants.

Could not find a place to post this, wasn't sure where to make it. thks for moving.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  3. bill

bill Goofballa from Ding Dong U VIP Gold

Reputations:
    When they remove an account, all of that person's postings go away, too. Just the way it works.

4. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    They took my thumbs, Chahlie! They took my thumbs!

5. nserafini

Reputations:
    Didn't know. Now I have all the time I need to romance bobtraw.

6. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    I can't get enough of that face. It speaks to me.

7. ohnoes

ohnoes New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    She has a huge clit bro...get her alone and you can't miss!!!

8. nserafini

Reputations:
    Her tail is quite hypnotic.

And that's my O face.

9. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Nice Pope of Grenich village reference. I'm sure I spelled everything wring but I'm on a layover in Pittsburg on my phone and I don't care right now.

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    ew Pittsburgh!

Do me a favor, if you see my ex boyfriends son while you're there, flip him off for me, would ya?

TIA.

11. GFY

GFY Member

Reputations:
    Same here. This was mine although I thought they'd leave the posts up since everyone is acting like people are afraid to post replies.

Well I guess it's over before it got started. I would have been a full member in a couple days.
    I've listened since 1986. Always loved the show and defended it to anyone that listened to other shit. Were there times over the years I would get pissed at the show? Sure. But I still loved it and followed Howard to Sirius.
    Since the beginning of 2010 the show has had such a sharp decline that I find it more aggravating than entertaining. The show is NOTHING like it used to be. And they really don't seem to care. When my subscription runs out next month I won't renew. And yes, the show sucks!!! You can delete my account.

For those "fans" on here that think any piece of shit Howard phones in is brilliant, and will call me an asshole after I post this, let me just say in advance:

Go Fuck Yourselves!!
    [/B]

12. Bye You!

Reputations:
    I am not renewing in December, either.

And i truly don't understand the people who are saying this bedbug nonsense is great, it's the old angry Howard ranting about stuff.

Years ago, when he would go on rants, they annoyed me then, but here was always some humor interjected into them.

Nowadays it's just rants. nothing funny about them. and it's the same ones day after day after day.

His wife wasn't untouchable, she wasn't a saint. IMO she is more worthy of it than the second one. Alison was/is a social worker, helping people, was intelligent enough to get a masters, from an Ivy League school no less, and did some real work. Yet he fought with her on the air and complained about her, like most married people do. This "marriage" he has now is a sham.

Sorry you got booted, GFY. I am going to try not to, because I get a huge kick out of the funny people on SFN.

Welcome to the Saloon :)

13. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    nserafini and I made love on the top of the Empire State Building, and he told me he likes girls who look like Rocky Dennis.

14. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    And if anyone wonders why we keep you around, it's for your humor. And it has nothing to do with you resembling Rocky Dennis with a gigantic clitoris. :hw:

15. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    grrrrrrrrrrr.

16. DFWTexan1975

DFWTexan1975 The Saloon News Anchor

Reputations:
    Delores has a big clitoris :munch:

17. Bye You!

Reputations:
    you mean Mulva?

18. DFWTexan1975

DFWTexan1975 The Saloon News Anchor

Reputations:
    oh yeah

19. Acid

Acid Shat Dead

Reputations:
    I really dont understand the Beth hate...shes doing what so many others are trying to do..schmooze and make the most of her life. As for the HSS: still the best thing to listen to on the net, even if it isnt the same. Remember, Howard is a old man now - he wont be at his best. With or wihout Beth, his star would have sunk.

20. A Succulent Chinese Meal

Reputations:
    It would be more funny if she had an enormous amount of flowing hair like a clown wig and she still died.